Tony Khan gone off that yayo

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
this taking point is dead when tony khan won’t have main eventers lose to each other and every card you know who wins a week before lmao. 50/50 booking > predictable job matches.

facts

CM punk vs max caster….for 3 years its been competitive job matches. Anyone with a brain knows cm punk will win that match…TK is scared to book top people on tv against each other…its mark shyt from him snd the wrestler’s

imagine if hulk hogan was like i cant fight….sting,warrior,luger….but i will do a 14 minute match with hugh morris on tv

s-l300.jpg

how many times has aew truly shocked you?

Or they had a ppv finish that was controversial that MADE you wana tune in to tbs?

Upgrade the ugly ass stage too..

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Weird question for this thread

Feature black talent better
Tell better stories
Book better matches
Reserve over the top spots (blood) for main feuds that add to the story
Put more emphasis on storytelling in the ring
Have avg height of male talent taller than 5'7 and world champions that look like they touch weights
Both have systems in place to actually train talent
Ignore Meltzer

Impact was mostly in my mind making the list but there's clear crossover with WWE on points. There's more but I'm about to go eat
Almost none of this shyt is true :mjlol:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
So when is this study being released to the public?:sas1:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
facts

CM punk vs max caster….for 3 years its been competitive job matches. Anyone with a brain knows cm punk will win that match…TK is scared to book top people on tv against each other…its mark shyt from him snd the wrestler’s

imagine if hulk hogan was like i cant fight….sting,warrior,luger….but i will do a 14 minute match with hugh morris on tv

s-l300.jpg

how many times has aew truly shocked you?

Or they had a ppv finish that was controversial that MADE you wana tune in to tbs?

Upgrade the ugly ass stage too..

this is a good point, the results for most matches are known before the bell even rings for the most part :francis:

The matches might be good, but it’s hard to watch sometimes because you already know who will win

last time they surprised me was when Brody Lee squashed Cody for the title :ehh:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Almost none of this shyt is true :mjlol:
Yeah it's obvious breh doesn't really watch WWE and Impact. Just wants to hide behind being a big "Impact fan" while stanning WWE and shytting on AEW every chance he gets. I hope this doesn't go on in other sections, imagine Nintendo "stans" conveniently defending Playstation too much while having plenty of time to shyt on XBox. :deadmanny:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
imagine Nintendo "stans" conveniently defending Playstation too much while having plenty of time to shyt on XBox. :deadmanny:
As a former Rec Room (Arcadium) mod, this happened a few times. The common overlap was "being a japanophile."

The funny thing here is that any japanophile, in this situation, stans Impact and AEW because they feature and respect Japanese talent.

People have weird biases, and some understandable ones. Tribalism in wrestling is a given, because play fighting brings out the best in us.