Tony Khan gone off that yayo

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You called me dumb first and was loud wrong. I'm just keeping the same energy. Showing how desperate you are to maneuver out of it while digging deeper is just more embarrassing for you. Costs me nothing to let you play yourself. Again nobody feels are hurt but yours. Hence all of this. Now scram...ignored:umad:
I never called you dumb. I said what you said was dumb. There’s a difference, dummy. Talking about me trying to “save face,” but you don’t even look in the mirror and see that’s what you’re doing. You’re the one making a big deal when all you had to say was you were quoting a different topic. :snoop:

Talking about me derailing the thread but here you are not shutting the fukk up. Go ahead and ignore me because you’re so sensitive. :mjlol:

edit: and the reason I said it was dumb was because i thought you were referring to the OP. Turns out it wasn’t related, but apparently I was supposed to know you were talking about an unrelated topic. :childplease:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
fukk OFF, I'M NOT A ROBOT!!!
F5qcG5.gif
:russ::russ::russ:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It’s only a matter of time before Tony Kahn has a complete meltdown…He’s becoming more delusional and is losing sight of reality.

It’s a red flag if you’re promoter is on Twitter fighting trolls over shyt that should be beneath him…He’s running 2 wrestling companies (booking both) and is Vice President of the Jaguars analytics department. He shouldn’t have time or the energy to be arguing on Twitter when he’s busy with AEW, ROH and Jags.

Red flag….He ain’t built for the wrestling business.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
But Tony got a real idgaf attitude about things. Probably because he’s a billionaire. Vince was the same way but he knew not to put himself out there like that and let other people handle his light work.

It's the opposite, he seems to care too much and get's extra defensive online. He's got super thin skin and seems to have a meltdown on twitter every month.

Fans of his football and soccer teams must be looking at this shyt like :gucci: