Tony Khan gone off that yayo

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fulham are 10 points clear in the championship and will be in the prem next year. Though TK pops isn't liked by Fulham supporters (at least he used to not be liked).

I don't really care about this but I wouldn't put it past WWE to do this type of thing. We know plenty of people buy followers on Twitter and bots are used during the election cycle, though who knows if it's WWE related.

Hopefully whoever is doing this is getting paid for this, if not:heh:

This is only after the same Shad Khan-owned, Tony Khan-fronting team got relegated out of the Premier League. Sounds nice if you don’t add that context.

And Fulham fans don’t fukk with the Khans at all.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Here's something that's out there allegedly :whistle:

Allegedly a bot farm for a 600k+ subreddit to make posts on specific days and advertise that night's show costs around 5k

Allegedly this can scale depending if you want the farm to automatically upvote posts on your promotion and bury other posts from the first page. Allegedly you can even pay for it to downvote genuine content posted about other promotions

This is all allegedly of course, research this one yourselves. You internet detectives thrive in these situations.
Out of curiosity, what does WWE and Impact do better than AEW in your opinion?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Out of curiosity, what does WWE and Impact do better than AEW in your opinion?

Weird question for this thread

Feature black talent better
Tell better stories
Book better matches
Reserve over the top spots (blood) for main feuds that add to the story
Put more emphasis on storytelling in the ring
Have avg height of male talent taller than 5'7 and world champions that look like they touch weights
Both have systems in place to actually train talent
Ignore Meltzer

Impact was mostly in my mind making the list but there's clear crossover with WWE on points. There's more but I'm about to go eat

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
AEW too dumb to capitalize on Vince basically handing them talent. That’s why Vince doesn’t respect them.

I mean, they got Keith Lee on their B show fighting a stable that gets beat ALL the time.

Ditto for Swerve.

Brian Danielson fighting jobbers every week.

BUT WHEELIE YOOTAH GETS MAIN EVENT TREATMENT

:russ:

AEW won’t be around in 10 years

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
AEW too dumb to capitalize on Vince basically handing them talent. That’s why Vince doesn’t respect them.

I mean, they got Keith Lee on their B show fighting a stable that gets beat ALL the time.

Ditto for Swerve.

Brian Danielson fighting jobbers every week.

BUT WHEELIE YOOTAH GETS MAIN EVENT TREATMENT

:russ:

AEW won’t be around in 10 years

It's crazy. Can't wait to see how Tony mishandles WALTER later this year

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Weird question for this thread

Feature black talent better
Tell better stories
Book better matches

Reserve over the top spots (blood) for main feuds that add to the story
Put more emphasis on storytelling in the ring
Have avg height of male talent taller than 5'7 and world champions that look like they touch weights
Both have systems in place to actually train talent
Ignore Meltzer

Impact was mostly in my mind making the list but there's clear crossover with WWE on points. There's more but I'm about to go eat

A lot of this is somewhat valid but the bolded is absolutely laughable unless you consider two people trading wins every week for a couple months good booking and storytelling. Hell, WWE barely even tells stories at all outside of the main event and titles.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
A lot of this is somewhat valid but the bolded is absolutely laughable unless you consider two people trading wins every week for a couple months good booking and storytelling. Hell, WWE barely even tells stories at all outside of the main event and titles.

this taking point is dead when tony khan won’t have main eventers lose to each other and every card you know who wins a week before lmao. 50/50 booking > predictable job matches.