Tony Khan gone off that yayo

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So a dude tweeting a bunch of dumb shyt is equivalent to bad booking and paying KISS a million bucks to perform a song? Mu fukkas say the dumbest shyt.:gucci:
I'm talking about the merger you fool. A tweet about it was posted right before me. Get out my mentions:camby:
You the dumb mufukka you talking about:camby:
Go back and read it so you can feel even dumber:camby:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm talking about the merger you fool. A tweet about it was posted right before me. Get out my mentions:camby:
You the dumb mufukka you talking about:camby:
Go back and read it so you can feel even dumber:camby:
Quote the post then. :dahell:

Saying I’m dumb but you assume I’m supposed to know what you’re talking about. Okay, pal, you got it. I’ll be sure to use my telepathic powers next time. :mjlol:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Quote the post then. :dahell:

Saying I’m dumb but you assume I’m supposed to know what you’re talking about. Okay, pal, you got it. I’ll be sure to use my telepathic powers next time. :mjlol:
It's right below. You been on forums for a long time. Reading been fundamental. I'm just keeping the same energy. Dummies gotta be treated like dummies. You just made easier for me moving forward. Now scram outta my mentions foolie:camby:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

full

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's right below. You been on forums for a long time. Reading been fundamental. I'm just keeping the same energy. Dummies gotta be treated like dummies. You just made easier for me moving forward. Now scram outta my mentions foolie:camby:
I don’t waste my time reading these tweets from jobber ass marks with 100 followers. :childplease:

And who replies to a non-OP related topics without quoting it? Any reply is generally linked to the OP unless it’s quoted. You don’t want me in your mentions, stop quoting me. :usure:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don’t waste my time reading these tweets from jobber ass marks with 100 followers. :childplease:

And who replies to a non-OP related topics without quoting it? Any reply is generally linked to the OP unless it’s quoted. You don’t want me in your mentions, stop quoting me. :usure:
Just retreat with your L goofy. I know you like this attention, but you ain't worth the bandwidth.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just retreat with your L goofy. I know you like this attention, but you ain't worth the bandwidth.
I don’t give a shyt about attention. Next time quote the reply you’re talking about instead of looking like a dumbass and turning a simple misunderstanding into something unnecessary. :camby:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Neg me for being wrong and getting embarrassed, crehs. @The Collector emotional damage!:umad:

Talking about me begging for attention but here you are in your feelings letting everyone know I negged you. Ol “I need to let the world know about some guy negging me” cornball mu fukka. :dead:

All you had to do was say You were talking about the mark’s tweet instead of getting in your feelings and lashing out. fukkin child. :mjlol:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don’t give a shyt about attention. Next time quote the reply you’re talking about instead of looking like a dumbass and turning a simple misunderstanding into something unnecessary. :camby:
Quit derailing the thread with your continuous Ls. Dumb dumb. You trying to save face but anybody can read what happened. Well except you. You're lack of fundamentals is how we got here:umad:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Talking about me begging for attention but here you are in your feelings letting everyone know I negged you. Ol “I need to let the world know about some guy negging me” cornball mu fukka. :dead:

All you had to do was say You were talking about the mark’s tweet instead of getting in your feelings and lashing out. fukkin child. :mjlol:
You called me dumb first and was loud wrong. I'm just keeping the same energy. Showing how desperate you are to maneuver out of it while digging deeper is just more embarrassing for you. Costs me nothing to let you play yourself. Again nobody feels are hurt but yours. Hence all of this. Now scram...ignored:umad: