Tony Khan calls out Ariel Helwani on Twitter

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
meanwhile, Tony Schiavone couldn't give a fukk less about what's going on :skip:

Ezr3j12XIAAwEBl.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ariel Helwani is not as a good as a reporter or journalist as he portrays himself to be. He talks a big game but he's constantly playing victim and an "aw shucks" card every time things don't go his way or he gets criticized. Ariel would be the first to jump on someone's neck for doing something like go to SD, but in his case it's his childhood dream so aww good for him :mjlol:

Tony Khan Is a manchild who treats social media like it's an internet wrestling board in the 00's (basically he still thinks he's on DVDVR). The fact he got dunked on a silly Twitter banter by Ariel of all fukking people Is hilarious :dead:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but its cool when alvarez has a whole kayfabe argument on his show right?

Alvarez has been doing that for years on WOL

if someone is doing their interview in character he flows with it, if they do it out of character he does a normal interviews.

Alvarez is a worker himself so I don't take it that seriously.

then again I don't really consider Ariel to be that serious of a journalist anyway, so I'm not that mad about this either lol.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Don't Meltzer & Alvarez view themselves as journalists? They literally did a Q&A inside of an AEW ring. :mjlol:
No one considers them legitimate journalists though. They are basically just another Jim Cornette type. They are media/entertainment personalities.