Tony Khan calls out Ariel Helwani on Twitter

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
What’s this about? :dwillhuh:
TK did an interview on Ariel's show a while back where Ariel kept asking about the Punk/Elite fight but TK wouldn't answer. Ariel got salty and said it was his worst interview ever.

Around that same time he had an interview with HHH but he never asked HHH about the Vince sexual misconduct scandals so fans called him biased. Ariel said he's not biased but now he's showing up on WWE so TK called him out.

TK's response comes off as playful banter but will be taken very serious by some people :lolbron:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Tony was fukking terrible, but Ariel didn't exactly put up a strong performance either. He asked numerous questions about CM Punk when it should have been blatantly obvious to him going into the interview that TK wasn't going to answer questions about Punk.
Eh...you don't want questions then get the pre-reads and tell the interviewer what's not gonna be discussed. Ariel mentioned Tony feeling a way in the past trying to schedule something because of BT Sports affiliation with WWE, so that's on Tony.

And there's ways to answer questions without answering questions, again that's on ya boy

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Eh...you don't want questions then get the pre-reads and tell the interviewer what's not gonna be discussed. Ariel mentioned Tony feeling a way in the past trying to schedule something because of BT Sports affiliation with WWE, so that's on Tony.

And there's ways to answer questions without answering questions, again that's on ya boy
And the interviewer should do their home work ahead of time. If I know a guy isn't going to answer a question, then I'm not going to ask the question unless I want a shyt interview or to make the interviewee look bad.