Tony Khan calls out Ariel Helwani on Twitter

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It’s crazy how him doing coke is openly known :ohhh: I thought it was a joke at first but I’m seeing this shyt almost being his name. Daddy Pringles must be real fukking proud that his son is a line away from heroine

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how him doing coke is openly known :ohhh: I thought it was a joke at first but I’m seeing this shyt almost being his name. Daddy Pringles must be real fukking proud that his son is a line away from heroine
i mean.... we literally call vince cokeboy too so :yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
A good reporter knows how to read the room instead of just aimlessly asking the same question into the abyss

He asked how he was feeling and khan said he can’t comment on his feelings. Get off his dikk you fukking bozo.

This stupid mark actually thinks wrestling is a real sport so there’s journalists in it. It’s a tv show that Heelwani covers and now he’s played a version of himself on it. Get mad fatso mark.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He asked how he was feeling and khan said he can’t comment on his feelings. Get off his dikk you fukking bozo.

This stupid mark actually thinks wrestling is a real sport so there’s journalists in it. It’s a tv show that Heelwani covers and now he’s played a version of himself on it. Get mad fatso mark.
Sounds like you're mad enough for the both of us

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Be straight edge they said

Tony Khan:

336782046_kermitcoke.png

Got Observer Awards to win