Tony Khan calls out Ariel Helwani on Twitter

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now AEW employee Renee has Nikki on her show talking shyt about the WWE. Nikki is the absolute last person who should have anything negative to say. :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe I'm lost but why again does TK care if a unsigned, independent reporter catches an event in his hometown as a fan or even gets a check... If a XFL reporter goes to watch a NFL game as a fan, how does that affect his bias? Who gives a sh!t..

Ariel is exactly who WWE fans claim Meltzer is

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Now AEW employee Renee has Nikki on her show talking shyt about the WWE. Nikki is the absolute last person who should have anything negative to say. :mjlol:
Of all the people…the E should be petty and make her start going by her real name so nobody has a clue who the fukk she is.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Ariel is exactly who WWE fans claim Meltzer is
Ariel has never been a respected name in wrestling either. Anybody saying otherwise is lying like hell.

Honestly the only person who comes close in comparison to Meltzer in the industry now would be SRS which is why he’s pretty much taken his steez for the new gen of wrestlers.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
tony-khan-reaction-tony-khan.gif
I remember this Puerto Rican bytch when she sat on the bed, took a swig of palo viejo :scust: , pulled me in and started face fukking herself and did that that same gag reflex. This nikka Tony khan ain’t shyt. Zesty coke head weirdo.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ariel typing like Coach wouldn’t beat his ass. He had to attack Coach current profession because he had no response to what Coach actually said.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ariel typing like Coach wouldn’t beat his ass. He had to attack Coach current profession because he had no response to what Coach actually said.

I just looked up what you're talking about. Ariel trying real, REAL hard to spin a W into a L by engaging in some of the corniest "the cool kids just invited me to their table" shyt I've seen in a minute.

And this is coming from someone very aware of his shtick, as evidenced by his appearances on Lebatard.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I just looked up what you're talking about. Ariel trying real, REAL hard to spin a W into a L by engaging in some of the corniest "the cool kids just invited me to their table" shyt I've seen in a minute.

And this is coming from someone very aware of his shtick, as evidenced by his appearances on Lebatard.
He is coming off VERY corny :hhh:

I like his interviews and all that. But the way he handled this whole situation is just :comeon:

I really hope he knows now that real wrestling fans can no longer take his opinion serious. I get WWE gotta partnership with BT Sports and all that. But shyt man have some damn integrity..

But whatever..as long as the boys high fiving in the back :yeshrug:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Like I said, you don’t know what this erratic mu fukka is thinking. Put your cape down, bro, you don’t gotta do that shyt. :mjlol:

Who's caping? :pachaha: Check the AEW thread Ive been critical of dude
If he was eratic we'd see it in his business relations with their partners, this is just wrestling bubble banter

The fact that no one mentioned he tweeted this the same week as another "big annoucement" on AEW should tell you hes doing it all for PR.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Who's caping? :pachaha: Check the AEW thread Ive been critical of dude
If he was eratic we'd see it in his business relations with their partners, this is just wrestling bubble banter

The fact that no one mentioned he tweeted this the same week as another "big annoucement" on AEW should tell you hes doing it all for PR.

I never said anything about his business mind. This dude just doesn’t know when to keep his mouth shut from time to time. You don’t throw shots at your own employees to prove a “point” and try to call it banter. :comeon: