Tony Khan calls out Ariel Helwani on Twitter

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ain’t no way that his dad can look him in the eye after that CM Punk scrum, that’s the first time I have ever seen an owner with that kind of money treated like an actual child for the world to see, smh, couldn’t be me or mine, but if it was, I would have looked at it as a cry for help and went in there myself to clean it up smh
It happens everyday. These are people with money at the end of the day and TK isn't some Vinny Mac/ Carny Promoter hes actually a geek.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Tony should go all in *pause* and just present himself as an on screen chicken heel. He basically did it with those Impact promos he did (why did they allow that?)

We all see where this is going. I’ll give it 6 months before AEWs fans turn on him and he can’t even be on screen without getting booed

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Tony should go all in *pause* and just present himself as an on screen chicken heel. He basically did it with those Impact promos he did (why did they allow that?)

We all see where this is going. I’ll give it 6 months before AEWs fans turn on him and he can’t even be on screen without getting booed

He is the absolute last person that should be a regular on-screen presence.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t no way that his dad can look him in the eye after that CM Punk scrum, that’s the first time I have ever seen an owner with that kind of money treated like an actual child for the world to see, smh, couldn’t be me or mine, but if it was, I would have looked at it as a cry for help and went in there myself to clean it up smh
Must not follow the NBA off the court then.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Not enough to see players take over press conferences that the owner is sitting up there with them, and getting lil bro’d. :manny:

yeah KD or Kyrie didn't sit next to Joe Tsai and make him look like a bytch on live TV

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We've literally had 3yrs of every wrestling journalist sucking off AEW, but now that one guy who is not on their payroll and is a freelancer says pro WWE stuff y'all are losing your minds

if you are going to ignore facts... all that does is cement your bias. i get a lot of people hate that i show no bias. Tony is a clown and guess what? So is Ariel and i've laid out why..

he will never go at WWE truly on a scandal because of who the CEO is. "bu bu he said MJF..." Lol... cool. he didn't say anything relevant about the scandals