Dallas, TX
Doesn’t look like an AEW show to me. Ariel is basically Canada Rosenberg
@dh86
FAMaycKXoAIhXZE.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tony is nuts but the only thing out of this worth noting is that Ariel 100% is on WWE's payroll.. WWE stans claiming he isn't come across the worst in all of this. it's facts that Ariel's wrestling coverage is as pro-WWE as possible

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ariel always gives props to AEW when it’s due and even said in his latest video that MJF is the best in the biz right now, the fukk you talkin about. :what:

The only reason any of this came into question was because of the Montreal connection with Sami Zayn otherwise none of this shyt would have happened. Snowman got in his feelings over some simplistic shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tony is nuts but the only thing out of this worth noting is that Ariel 100% is on WWE's payroll.. WWE stans claiming he isn't come across the worst in all of this. it's facts that Ariel's wrestling coverage is as pro-WWE as possible
We've literally had 3yrs of every wrestling journalist sucking off AEW, but now that one guy who is not on their payroll and is a freelancer says pro WWE stuff y'all are losing your minds :mjlol: . The fact that y'all are falling over yourselves to defend the snowman(who brought all of this on himself btw) is peak comedy. Tony couldn't stop the Ls from raining down on him and his company, so he had to hit the major announcement button again to try ad save himself.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
We've literally had 3yrs of every wrestling journalist sucking off AEW, but now that one guy who is not on their payroll and is a freelancer says pro WWE stuff y'all are losing your minds :mjlol: . The fact that y'all are falling over yourselves to defend the snowman(who brought all of this on himself btw) is peak comedy. Tony couldn't stop the Ls from raining down on him and his company, so he had to hit the major announcement button again to try ad save himself.
Those "journalists" didnt shyt on WWE before going on to be a part of AEW's show though. Y'all would have lost y'all damn minds if they did. They mainly praised that a new alternative was out and they were interested in the creative and business direction they would take.

Brehs are pressed for Tony on here which is strange and unnecessary but lets not act like TK hasnt had to constantly defend himself on the back of his heel since day one for simply existing. Jokes is one thing but some of yall act like yall hate this man.

Someone said it on here and there really is this "WWE is the cool table" mentality which is weird as fukk considering its just wrestling at the end of the day. shyt isnt this deep.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Those "journalists" didnt shyt on WWE before going on to be a part of AEW's show though. Y'all would have lost y'all damn minds if they did. They mainly praised that a new alternative was out and they were interested in the creative and business direction they would take.

Brehs are pressed for Tony on here which is strange and unnecessary but lets not act like TK hasnt had to constantly defend himself on the back of his heel since day one for simply existing. Jokes is one thing but some of yall act like yall hate this man.

Someone said it on here and there really is this "WWE is the cool table" mentality which is weird as fukk considering its just wrestling at the end of the day. shyt isnt this deep.
That's why its funny when I see dudes refer to AEW fans as unwashed in neckbeards. The difference between them is like centralist dems and republicans :mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It’s crazy how him doing coke is openly known :ohhh: I thought it was a joke at first but I’m seeing this shyt almost being his name. Daddy Pringles must be real fukking proud that his son is a line away from heroine
Ain’t no way that his dad can look him in the eye after that CM Punk scrum, that’s the first time I have ever seen an owner with that kind of money treated like an actual child for the world to see, smh, couldn’t be me or mine, but if it was, I would have looked at it as a cry for help and went in there myself to clean it up smh