Reppin
Flint, Michigan
11781704_10207589857327527_2562760137273429460_n.jpg

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
It sounded like you were trying to throw shade on the wife. :upsetfavre:
Every woman needs love breh, they can feel down there too :what:

@R=G I'm trying to find out if I need to buy an accessible van. This breezy wants her feet swooped :wow:

Naw bro I got an affinity for white women and have been negged becuz of said attraction. I had to post the pics but I didn't want the usually white girl bashing of some of the coli members becuz of her situation. It's all good tho I'm not familiar with women in wheelchairs so I don't know what she can or can't feel.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A lifetime of being a icon and being seen in a decent light...steroids is a moral thing. That's whatever. And any affairs? People see that as comedy. But this seething HATRED spoken in this line of berating....it's gonna be hard for him to show his face after this. That's crazy.

sounds all good and merry but we seen this gong and show before
cac says something hatred about blacks, becomes media fodder, cac apologizes, cac meets with black organization, black folks stick up, time goes on cac pops up having learned a "valuable lesson"

not to mention there is a sizeable amount of people who have hogans views, a black man messing wiht a white woman will always show a cacs true color

give it time and that old cac will be entering a arena with thousands cheering his name as he tells kids he learned a valuable lesson and we are all brothers or some sh*t

We need to bury this cac like if he went at a ronald goodman for smessing with his daughter

Daps
Ok for the owner of the company to use it just not hogan eh ? Plus its a whoo kid interciew id think differently if it was bill orielly interviewing him

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
The fukk kind of rapey shyt...?
It's not the R word breh, we stan all kinds of Women (they are women) on here. All I'm doing is Showing the woman that pop wheelies some love, you don't have to lie to kick it breh.

@Tha_Mac nuthin but love breh, just busting balls. You one of my favorite #TSC brehs, I never had the chance to chop it up with my Texas fam.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What I was thinking. Dude look mixed.

he is mixed just googled but dude could pass for a italian or portuguese.

I wouldn't even know dude was black if I walked by him, I live in a italian area and I see folks that look like that all the time

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lifetime of being a icon and being seen in a decent light...steroids is a moral thing. That's whatever. And any affairs? People see that as comedy. But this seething HATRED spoken in this line of berating....it's gonna be hard for him to show his face after this. That's crazy.
Wrestling business really underestimates the black fan base . Vince is going to have finally face us now.
I'm really bothered by how people are like forgive him etc yet he did the whoo kid interview and black people let him go didn't bat a eye . But this is blatantly offensive demeaning and hateful towards a RICH. Black man so no wonder what he thinks about Lower class block people . As a black man I have every right to be offended and every time some shady shyt happens and black people in every city song riot we are letting them have a pass . I
I'm so fukking tired of being told not to be offended he said something offensive . It's like spitting in my face and being like ohh let it go ! I loved piper , more than hogan but fukk him after today and numerous stuff he said , I gave warrior a pass cause he's a psycho but you know what I thought I knew all he said and I didn't till today so posthumously fukk him , anyone else I'm forgetting fukk them too . This shyt is killing wrestling for me