Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
the black people caping for hogan are under the impression that this is about the 2012 interview, which is why I wanna slap the shyt outta the person that linked it on the first page:pacspit:
hall.gif

Seriously though I'll place a disclaimer. I didn't think it'd cause confusion since nothing was confirmed at the time. Posted at night and woke up to see it at 50+ pages in the morning :merchant: and that's with 100 posts per page

Edit: Now I feel bad. You couldn't @ me or quote me before any further damage was done? :francis:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Who gonna call George Foreman a c00n to his face?

lol i just dont see how any black person can stick up for hoegan when he said I AM A RACIST, he didn't even sugar coat, he said plainly I AM RACIST

for crying out loud his daughter was smashing a almost billionaire half breed who prob has like 5% of black in him

stacks.jpg

just imagine what he thought of us dark skin brothers

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
this jew rosenberg low key caping for hogan.

keep listening to hot 97 brehs.
Nah he wasn't. Neither was Shoemaker.

Rosenberg was more pissed than anything, although the most upset he gets is when he realizes he's gotta burn all his Hulk merch, including one he got recently. He mentioned that he'd still might watch Hogan matches, as he still watches Benoit matches. Off the jump he was like fukk Hogan in so many words and there was no defending him.

Shoemaker sounded legit depressed. Like somebody died or something.

You could hear Greg the Virgin tear up when he was talking about how old wrestling matches and reminiscing on wrestling memories would never be the same. Best part was the guys discussing if the WWE WOULD (emphasise "would") still induct the Freebirds into the Hall of Fame.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
lol i just dont see how any black person can stick up for hoegan when he said I AM A RACIST, he didn't even sugar coat, he said plainly I AM RACIST

for crying out loud his daughter was smashing a almost billionaire half breed who prob has like 5% of black in him

stacks.jpg

just imagine what he thought of us dark skin brothers

Foreman was around Ali back when he was saying the same shyt.

So expect white people to feel the same way about Hogan that blacks do about Ali.

Personally i have a interracial family so i don't agree with Ali or Hogan but it is what it was.

moochoman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is ridiculous. Every human is racist, sexist, ageist to some degree. We all say things about everybody. No way around it. The issue is that everything needs to be ultra PC today. What is said in private or to one's family is always going to be much more outrageous than in public. Just how it is. Not sure what will happen, but you can't erase 30 years of history.