Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:

:lupe:

You must be well connected.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
The same WWE that didn't fire Michael Hayes? :francis:

The National Enquirer? The Same Paper that runs photos of Bigfoot?

I trust @Walt's sources but this is the same organization thats kept Michael Hayes employed and Vince has dropped the n word on TV. And HHH and DX came out in blackface...and they were supposed to be the good guys

Gonna have to see it to believe it

In....hope it's not true:patrice:

:laugh:

Dropping n-bombs freely at a legal deposition seems far fetched :manny:

Everybody on the first page showing even an INKLING of doubt got fukking destroyed. :ahh:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm disgusted brehs. Disappointed, sad, all of that. But mainly disgusted.

I've stood behind this dude longer than most. And in some instances, in spite of better judgement. All to hold on to a large piece of my childhood.

And not only is he a belligerent racist, but that's some really hateful shyt to say about your daughter. Your fukkin family?

It's beyond separating the character from the man. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt. I'm ashamed to be known as a fan of the guy.
First person I thought of when the info leaked

I was waiting for someone to tag you or I was going to tag you and have some harmless fun....

Glad we didn't.

Disappointment just oozes out of the words you wrote....this is definitely a no laughing matter.

Pos rep :to:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Everybody on the first page showing even an INKLING of doubt got fukking destroyed. :ahh:
Well this is a man who has always had his bases covered in these matters..so it was easy to doubt. But it's just another case of a RICH self important white man that lost his head and forgot the big picture and thought he was smarter than he really was...

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I actually was saying she was in a wheelchair to calm some of these dudes down becuz I know some would see a white girl and begin bashing.
It sounded like you were trying to throw shade on the wife. :upsetfavre:
Every woman needs love breh, they can feel down there too :what:

@R=G I'm trying to find out if I need to buy an accessible van. This breezy wants her feet swooped :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/w...ontent-merchandise-websites-article-1.2303013

spl94096-023.jpg

spl94096-028.jpg

Pesci

Architect
Daps
How was I destroyed? I said that I was skeptical that he was saying racist shyt in a legal deposition

:rudy: