Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes

This girl fine yo. That's right up my alley. But she is in a wheel chair tho. Not making fun just stating facts.
Mac, you say she's in a wheelchair as if that's bad :patrice:

Katelin, you see I'm a man of fine taste as I'm quite the picky man. But I won't be lying in saying that I find you to be very beautiful, and I feel that I can accomdate you in every aspect of life. I'm a fun loving, handsome, certificate, college degree having strong man that works out 4 times a week. I'm a man that prefers having hot coco over the fireplace. I want to lift you out of whatever despair meets you in Georgia , I'll show you the Cali vegas lifestyle. I have full time employment including paid vacations which one I'm currently on :hula:

Do you want someone to reassure you when your down ?
Do you want someone to hold you every night and feed you if need be?
Do you want someone to make your heartbeat when I enter any room in our future McMansion ?

Katelin, I'm looking for someone I can build with, love and sire chilren with. Im looking for someone I can build a ramp to marriage with. Does mixed children sound good? :blessed:

I'm currently accepting applications for wifey. Does first class sound fine? I prefer face to face interviews, as I don't do interviews over the phone. :takedat:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i fell off the map for wrestling what were the old stories about hogan why steiner etc. hate him?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Kaithlyn, you see I'm a man of fine taste as I'm quite the picky man. But I won't be lying in saying that I find you to be very beautiful, and I can accomdate you in every aspect of life. I have full time employment including paid vacations which one I'm currently on :hula: which would explain my current exodus from thecoli. I'm looking for someone I can build with, love and sire chilren with. Im looking for someone I can build a ramp to marriage with. Does mixed children sound good? :blessed:

I'm currently accepting applications for wifey. Does first class sound fine? I prefer face to face interviews, as I don't do interviews over the phone. :takedat:
Who is this pink hair cartoon girl?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

Kaithlyn, you see I'm a man of fine taste as I'm quite the picky man. But I won't be lying in saying that I find you to be very beautiful, and I can accomdate you in every aspect of life. I have full time employment including paid vacations which one I'm currently on :hula: which would explain my current exodus from thecoli. I'm looking for someone I can build with, love and sire chilren with. Im looking for someone I can build a ramp to marriage with. Does mixed children sound good? :blessed:

I actually was saying she was in a wheelchair to calm some of these dudes down becuz I know some would see a white girl and begin bashing.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A lifetime of being a icon and being seen in a decent light...steroids is a moral thing. That's whatever. And any affairs? People see that as comedy. But this seething HATRED spoken in this line of berating....it's gonna be hard for him to show his face after this. That's crazy.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
CKt_xjFWwAAcrVQ.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: