Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
It's not the R word breh, we stan all kinds of Women (they are women) on here. All I'm doing is Showing the woman that pop wheelies some love, you don't have to lie to kick it breh.

@Tha_Mac nuthin but love breh, just busting balls. You one of my favorite #TSC brehs, I never had the chance to chop it up with my Texas fam.

No crippled hoes...

How you gon' post 'bout choppin' it up with Texas nikkas on this hoe, yet gloss over yours truly?

2d6urrb.png

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
hall.gif

Seriously though I'll place a disclaimer. I didn't think it'd cause confusion since nothing was confirmed at the time. Posted at night and woke up to see it at 50+ pages in the morning :merchant: and that's with 100 posts per page

Edit: Now I feel bad. You couldn't @ me or quote me before any further damage was done? :francis:
It's ok breh:to:

Daps
This is ridiculous. Every human is racist, sexist, ageist to some degree. We all say things about everybody. No way around it. The issue is that everything needs to be ultra PC today. What is said in private or to one's family is always going to be much more outrageous than in public. Just how it is. Not sure what will happen, but you can't erase 30 years of history.
negged :camby:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
This is ridiculous. Every human is racist, sexist, ageist to some degree. We all say things about everybody. No way around it. The issue is that everything needs to be ultra PC today. What is said in private or to one's family is always going to be much more outrageous than in public. Just how it is. Not sure what will happen, but you can't erase 30 years of history.

Shut ya simple ass up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

reddit cac

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
This shyt is crazy...when Honky Hogan returned to WWE they made a big ass deal out of it, dude was made the ambassador of WWE. When you thought of WWE you were supposed to automatically say Hulk Hogan. This shyt has taken over in sports right now, I was listening to two different ESPN Radio shows and both of them lead off their shows and gave the entire second segment to this. Bohami broke down the entire racist shyt WWE has pulled over the years. This will not end well for them at all because it will become bigger than just Honky Hogan. This will be good...just gonna sit back and enjoy the fukkery

14ipwee.jpg

DiamondCutter

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You may wanna post that on Reddit's Squared Circle...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Foreman was around Ali back when he was saying the same shyt.

So expect white people to feel the same way about Hogan that blacks do about Ali.

Personally i have a interracial family so i don't agree with Ali or Hogan but it is what it was.

Do you know theres a difference between wanting your daughter to date within her race and being a racist?