Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
These people have their eyes on our haven now...one way or another, today changed everything.
they always had eyes on us since Ferguson...... AKA the FBI etc etc and maybe some little media outlets .. now i feel a lot of major media outlets will be paying attention to us @Matt504 :francis:

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

I remember watching Hogan's reality show and he was supposed to get the "grill" endorsement that Foreman got, but Hogan had to pick up his kids, missed the phone call and the rest is history...

I can't blame Foreman for being :manny: to this situation, Foreman ate good off of those grill endorsements, not to mention it might make Hogan's soul burn slow that he missed out on arguably the GOAT endorsement in sports history. Everyone and there mother is shytting on Hogan, Foreman saying something negative about him might push Hogan over the edge :ld:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:
spill :eat:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
7Iw3Gwh.jpg

11349145_991287874249971_138667531_n.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:

:damn:

what?