Tommy Sotomayor gets SERVED LEGAL PAPERS during his podcast

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
:manny: Tommy did say "if you want your money you're going to have to sue me" so Tariq is just following suit (don't ask me how). I think it might have looked a little better to the public if Tariq had not done all that roasting and kept it professional as Ginathataintnodamnpuppy said but in the long run Tommy asked for it. That Jason Black guy was already rounding up some donors that wanted their money back as well so I think there is some trouble ahead for this guy. Be careful what you wish for.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're what's wrong with the black community. I bet you feel proud that a murderer walks the streets. Black kings my ass.
I don't advocate the no snitching rule, lol. That shyts stupid.
I was just speaking on my personal view and ways. And sure, ill be whats wrong w the black community.... ignoring all the real factors.

Urban violence is just a symptom of real issues , imo.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I don't advocate the no snitching rule, lol. That shyts stupid.
I was just speaking on my personal view and ways. And sure, ill be whats wrong w the black community.... ignoring all the real factors.

Urban violence is just a symptom of real issues , imo.
Something wrong with that nikka. Stop wasting your time talking with IT.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could careless if you do or don't support Tariq, but to keep it hunnid for y'all, that's a bytch as move on his part. So, basically Tommy Sotomayor got his Clay Davis on and played Tariq like he was Stringer Bell. Now this nikka want to take dude to People's Court on some dumb shyt. Be a fucckin' MAN and take that L and keep it moving. OR, handle it like a G and confront him head on and beat his ass with a BAT and keep ON beating his ass brutally UNTIL he gives you your money.

But going out like a bytch and trust the LEGAL SYSTEM to get your money back? You paying court fees and shyt just to HOPE the court will see it your way? Over a DONATION to which nine times out of ten could get thrown out? Some things NEED to be handled on a street level and Tommy surely isn't street himself, so getting some goons to whup him up a bit would of set him straight.

If he wins....and all he needs to do is show proof that Tommy took donations under false pretenses....he can request that Tommy pay all court cost. If I'm not mistaken court costs are probably part of the lawsuit because that's something that is usually specified in the lawsuit.

Some of you ninjas need to redefine your definition of "snitching" because what I'm reading here is stupidity.

Would you rather one of these idiots pick up a gun and try to get restitution??? Isn't that the problem with too many black men who think they've been wronged? Start using your head and not your fist or a gun.

The courts are there for a reason. Maybe if more of you took the Thurgood Marshall approach instead of the hopeless marching, rioting, looting, killing and shooting the shyt he and others worked so hard for wouldn't be getting rolled back.

:snoop:SMH at this generation of idiots.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
If he wins....and all he needs to do is show proof that Tommy took donations under false pretenses....he can request that Tommy pay all court cost. If I'm not mistaken court costs are probably part of the lawsuit because that's something that is usually specified in the lawsuit.

Some of you ninjas need to redefine your definition of "snitching" because what I'm reading here is stupidity.

Would you rather one of these idiots pick up a gun and try to get restitution??? Isn't that the problem with too many black men who think they've been wronged? Start using your head and not your fist or a gun.

The courts are there for a reason. Maybe if more of you took the Thurgood Marshall approach instead of the hopeless marching, rioting, looting, killing and shooting the shyt he and others worked so hard for wouldn't be getting rolled back.

:snoop:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1st of all, I said NOTHING about snitching. I'll I was saying it is a bytch move to run crying to the courts just because you got hustled. The courts will not save your ass in a situation like this. My suggestion is reasonable. Just whup a nikka's ass. Simple and plain. Muthafukkaz get into fights for less and more petty shyt. Ain't nobody gon run to police to press charges. Tariq may or may not get his money back, but AT LEAST he'll feel better by putting his paws on a nikka.

And DON'T throw what people like Thurgood Marshall went through. It is not at all in disrespect to him by saying the judicial system that is in play TODAY does not support US. And I mean by ANY level be it civil or criminal. You know damn well they'll throw Tariq's weak shyt to the bushes because donations are viewed as GIFTS which means, unless he got actual contractual documentation, he pretty much lost that money. It's a lose-lose situation on HIM. And, by doing this, he's making himself as much as a FOOL as Tommy Sotomayor. It's a bytch-made move.

Yet, Y'ALL think I am crazy because I say either take that L and move on or just confront him head up and whup his ass.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I agree.

His viewers(mostly men) hold him to a high standard and listen to him like he a modern day prophet or something.

He's pay per view speaker. I don't like how he using black issues for his own gain and not use the proceedings to something for us.

I swear, whoever bought these $250 Mountain Gear, Birdman Lugs hybrid step boots, need to swallow a cup horse hiccups and get the spark knocked out of them.

Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0%2C0s960x640.jpg

The heel of these joints though :dead:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
naw he should be serious about his money. im just saying the back and forth with picking on tommy is not that important anymore.

I do understand why u should be careful who u donate money to because a lot of people try profit and capitalize on black struggle...even our own color sometimes.(c00ns)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
who is david c rhodes rodes though...?

says that he co produced hc3 with Tariq.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh: :snoop: