Tommy Sotomayor Beefing with Zo Williams Over Some Girl

Which Social Media Personality Best Represents the Black Community?

• Tommy Sotomayor

• Tariq Nasheed

• Jason Black (The Black Authority)

• Zo Williams

• Corey Holcomb

• David Carroll

• Akwesi100 (theBrotherofLogicandCommonSense)

Results are only viewable after voting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The million-dollar question is: who the hell is financially backing up this nikka?
fXqpdmW.png

rY5VnHE.png

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Anybody got the video where Zo called Tommy on his show? And whats the minute mark when Zo mentions Tommy on the 5150 show?

Starts at 46:50

:gladbron:
Tommy took the W here, but he pretty much solidified that he's the type of dude that will sling any type of dirt he has on you if shyt goes downhill.

I went back and look at shows where Tommy appeared on the 5150 show, and these were the chicks that were present.

I believe this is the "half breed" Tommy Says he hit, and Zo didn't but wanted to.

This is the one who allegedly told Zo that Tommy was harassing her

J Mitchell
10755910_910390088973394_1340362534_a.jpg

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Don't fukk with any of these dudes. Tommy a shock jock troll, Jason Black is no better since he used to dikk ride tommy all the time. Don't care for Tariq either. He's not as bad as the rest but at the end of the day they're all hustlers. Can't hate on them for making bread and a career out of it but I'm just :yeshrug: on all of them.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Starts at 46:50

:gladbron:
Tommy took the W here, but he pretty much solidified that he's the type of dude that will sling any type of dirt he has on you if shyt goes downhill.

I went back and look at shows where Tommy appeared on the 5150 show, and these were the chicks that were present.

I believe this is the "half breed" Tommy Says he hit, and Zo didn't but wanted to.

This is the one who allegedly told Zo that Tommy was harassing her

J Mitchell
10755910_910390088973394_1340362534_a.jpg

What's good with that bottle of lotion by the laptop?

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:mjlol: @ this shyt.

Why didn't Tommy come at Tariq and Jason Black like this with all the name calling. :sas1:

Tommy was on some I'm going to be the bigger man shyt when it came to Tariq. :whoa:
Now that I heard everything this shyt is pointless. Coulda been deaded off of one phone call. Tommy shoulda went at Corey cause Corey brought it up. I would be mad too if my name was mentioned outta context. But all of these dudes are getting publicity out of shyt they can easily squash.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Now that I heard everything this shyt is pointless. Coulda been deaded off of one phone call. Tommy shoulda went at Corey cause Corey brought it up. I would be mad too if my name was mentioned outta context. But all of these dudes are getting publicity out of shyt they can easily squash.
nah breh. zo called first and apologize to make shyt straight. tommy called him to vent on his YT shyt