Tommy Sotomayor Beefing with Zo Williams Over Some Girl

Which Social Media Personality Best Represents the Black Community?

• Tommy Sotomayor

• Tariq Nasheed

• Jason Black (The Black Authority)

• Zo Williams

• Corey Holcomb

• David Carroll

• Akwesi100 (theBrotherofLogicandCommonSense)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
nah breh. zo called first and apologize to make shyt straight. tommy called him to vent on his YT shyt
Yea I know Zo tried to tone it down. And try not to make it a big deal. My thing is whether Tommy did it or not u can't really go off what chicks say unless they have proof. I'm not a fan of Tommy at all I just think the situation could get squashed.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yea I know Zo tried to tone it down. And try not to make it a big deal. My thing is whether Tommy did it or not u can't really go off what chicks say unless they have proof. I'm not a fan of Tommy at all I just think the situation could get squashed.
Tommy is not gonna squash it, he's gonna use this to get views and attention.

Zo should gave Tommy the :camby: during the Tariq vs Tommy beef.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Tommy is not gonna squash it, he's gonna use this to get views and attention.

Zo should gave Tommy the :camby: during the Tariq vs Tommy beef.
Yeah Tommy gonna start yet another beef which he already did. Yup I woulda just apologized for bringing his name up and kept it movin. I think the Tariq & Tommy shyt is fabricated some how.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah I agree

But this dude was on his ray j tip:

"Yall nikkas killing me with this bullshyt. FAKE ASS nikkaS!!"

"TELL THAT bytch TO GET'CHA U A CAR"

"IM SITTING UP THERE TRYING TO HELP nikkaS, GIVE THEM RIDE AND SHYT. PAYING FOR THEY KIDS FUKING FOOD"

"CAN WE DO THAT SHOW..CAN WE DO THAT SHOW...CAN WE DO THAT SHOW....about a nikka pick a nikka up then pick his daughter up from school then take his daughter home from school then feed him AND HIS KID...CAN WE DO THAT MUTHAFUKIN SHOW...ZO CAN WE DO THAT SHOW"

"ASK HIM HOW HE LET A nikka LIKE ME , HOW TO GET HIM AND HIS KID , AN FEED THEM "

" YOU HAVE HARD ENOUGH TIME TO GET OUT UR CITY"

"I PROBABLY DID TRY TO FUK"

"I know I'm save ass fuk!!, if you have to driiiive to kill me, I can lay on the pool with the door unlock ...IM GOOD"

"Hitching rides to pull a drive by"

:deadmanny: straight comedy

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In the comment section...

"no nikka he lied on me and the lie was something that could harm my career then came on my show and said it was no big deal.. i dont have to sit down with anyone... i dont like any of you people anyway.. you and multiple sarcasms i wish all of you would never watch me again! i wish my audience was all white so i wouldnt have to deal with you dumb n!gg#rs!" - Crispy

:snoop:
Tommy is despicable, but why are you calling him crispy? What's wrong with his skin color?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I want zo to serve tommy that fade
clY65Cn.gif

EDIT: Why'd darlene call his show?:why:

Last edited:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here he goes talking about skin tone...
So he should have no complaints about Tariq calling him crispy...