Tommy Sotomayor Beefing with Zo Williams Over Some Girl

Which Social Media Personality Best Represents the Black Community?

• Tommy Sotomayor

• Tariq Nasheed

• Jason Black (The Black Authority)

• Zo Williams

• Corey Holcomb

• David Carroll

• Akwesi100 (theBrotherofLogicandCommonSense)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I saw the story develop yesterday I didn't think it would go any further but damn ima take Tommy side on this one. You cant say something like that with no proof just because you like a girl thats a whole nother level of simpin and she called TS to apologize and say she never said that :mjlol: Zo is a super simp for all the women he has on his show.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I understand he gets donations and revenue from ads but enough to travel from state to state, to stay in high-end rental homes, to afford high-end alcohol, to have his shows on state of the art A/V equipment and afford to finance an equipment crew?

Something isn't adding up...:patrice:

I'm sure he has some rich person backing him. Tommy is a shock jock basically he changes his views every other week

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Zo fukks with Corey so I fukks with Zo. Seriously though, who the fukk still listens to Sotomayor?

One thing I give to Tommy: despite all his beefs and fukk-ups, dude has staying power and doesn't suffer from losing viewers.

I mean, for all the viewers he may lose from saying/doing stupid shyt, he'll always gain new viewers. And dude is entertaining as hell when you learn not to take him seriously.

:manny:

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
One thing I give to Tommy: despite all his beefs and fukk-ups, dude has staying power and doesn't suffer from losing viewers.

I mean, for all the viewers he may lose from saying/doing stupid shyt, he'll always gain new viewers. And dude is entertaining as hell when you learn not to take him seriously.

:manny:
That c00n Tommy does not have no "staying power". After Tariq Nasheed burned Tommy's "career" down then pissed on the ashes,Tommy is reduced to desperate trolling to appear relevant. Thats not "staying power".

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
That c00n Tommy does not have no "staying power". After Tariq Nasheed burned Tommy's "career" down then pissed on the ashes,Tommy is reduced to desperate trolling to appear relevant. Thats not "staying power".

Tommy's videos still have thousands of views daily. He still has a high number of subscribers to his various YouTube channels. His personal websites have a great deal of online traffic. He's becoming more involved with mainstream celebrities (Don Lemon, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Tyrese to name a few).

It's more than fair to say that he trolls but he's certainly relevant and is still doing well for himself.

If anything, the Tariq situation gave Tommy free exposure and even more attention at Tariq's expense.

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
Tommy's videos still have thousands of views daily. He still has a high number of subscribers to his various YouTube channels. His personal websites have a great deal of online traffic. He's becoming more involved with mainstream celebrities (Don Lemon, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Tyrese to name a few).

It's more than fair to say that he trolls but he's certainly relevant and is still doing well for himself.

If anything, the Tariq situation gave Tommy free exposure and even more attention at Tariq's expense.
Its common knowledge that Tommy pays for ALL his views and subscriptions. twitter followers AND facebook likes. That nikka has been exposed by the Black Authority and others as being a COMPLETE fraud.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Its common knowledge that Tommy pays for ALL his views and subscriptions. twitter followers AND facebook likes. That nikka has been exposed by the Black Authority and others as being a COMPLETE fraud.

:usure:

And I'm BY NO MEANS a Tommy stan. :whoa:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Some of you dudes sound like some bytches. Straight up. Cacklinghenistically speaking of course.
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
:usure:

And I'm BY NO MEANS a Tommy stan. :whoa:
That c00n has been repeatedly exposed for the lying fraud he is. He does not have a lot of viewers NOR does he have a lot of money. If you believe some c00n who clearly pays online companies to pump up his site views,and poses in other people's homes while acting like he owns them,then I have some magic beans to sell you.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
That c00n has been repeatedly exposed for the lying fraud he is. He does not have a lot of viewers NOR does he have a lot of money. If you believe some c00n who clearly pays online companies to pump up his site views,and poses in other people's homes while acting like he owns them,then I have some magic beans to sell you.

There's NO WAY he can afford to travel throughout various parts of the country in luxury rental cars and stay in luxury rental houses while doing radio programs and youtube videos without having money. It's logically impossible.