Tommy Sotomayor Beefing with Zo Williams Over Some Girl

Which Social Media Personality Best Represents the Black Community?

• Tommy Sotomayor

• Tariq Nasheed

• Jason Black (The Black Authority)

• Zo Williams

• Corey Holcomb

• David Carroll

• Akwesi100 (theBrotherofLogicandCommonSense)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
There's NO WAY he can afford to travel throughout various parts of the country in luxury rental cars and stay in luxury rental houses while doing radio programs and youtube videos without having money. It's logically impossible.
Bullshyt..There are all types of barter/exchange services for properties around the country. That c00n aint fooling nobody

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
iffvrtXDXXODT.gif
lR97TTa.gif

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Zo is a clown, y'all should hear how Corey use to clown breh.....he's def a dude with intelligence but damn he says a lot of long winded empty shyt....Tommy is a straight fukkboy that's common knowledge lol....

you talkin about on Speedy's Comedy Corner? lol Corey used to clown but Zo would get some good ones in on Corey too

edit:

yea I just watched the video....I don't fukk with Tommy in any way shape or form but that was some hoe shyt on Zo's part

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jason black is an a$$hole

all those nikkas are arrorgant...esp tariq
tommy is a c00n

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This shyt is gettin outta hand yet again.I didnt listen to Corey show yet. I respect Zo. I listen to his shows also. Kinda out there and long winded at times but he drops heavy gems. Zo cool and all but he do got a habit of pullin peoples card. He said Lewis Dix from the old foxxhole is battlein depression when he wasnt there. He had Claudia on one of his shows and he kinda put her business out there. So im not surprised at this. I cant stand Tommy but he's right. Never speak on the next man shyt.

Edit: my mistake I just heard Corey's show and Corey was the one that brought up Tommy. Zo didn't even really get at Tommy he just cosign what Corey said and kinda down played it. I think Tommy just choosing his battles. Cause Corey don't give a fukk about that shyt. I'm bout to play the convos/responses Zo and Tommy had.

Last edited: