Tommy Sotomayor Beefing with Zo Williams Over Some Girl

Which Social Media Personality Best Represents the Black Community?

• Tommy Sotomayor

• Tariq Nasheed

• Jason Black (The Black Authority)

• Zo Williams

• Corey Holcomb

• David Carroll

• Akwesi100 (theBrotherofLogicandCommonSense)

Results are only viewable after voting.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Zo fukked up by putting dude's business out there. That was kinda bytch-made.

The fact that Corey Holcomb and the chick each called Tommy to apologize shows that dude was in the wrong.
Yea that was some bytchassness on Zo part. If you gotta throw dirt on another guy to fukk some chick, you're definitely on some fukk boy slime ball shyt.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In the comment section...

"no nikka he lied on me and the lie was something that could harm my career then came on my show and said it was no big deal.. i dont have to sit down with anyone... i dont like any of you people anyway.. you and multiple sarcasms i wish all of you would never watch me again! i wish my audience was all white so i wouldnt have to deal with you dumb n!gg#rs!" - Crispy

:snoop:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
In the comment section...

"no nikka he lied on me and the lie was something that could harm my career then came on my show and said it was no big deal.. i dont have to sit down with anyone... i dont like any of you people anyway.. you and multiple sarcasms i wish all of you would never watch me again! i wish my audience was all white so i wouldnt have to deal with you dumb n!gg#rs!" - Crispy

I peeped that.

Either Tommy has some color/race issues, he's a shock-jock troll, or he's a shock-jock troll with color/race issues.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Zo is a clown, y'all should hear how Corey use to clown breh.....he's def a dude with intelligence but damn he says a lot of long winded empty shyt....Tommy is a straight fukkboy that's common knowledge lol....

nikkas can really eat off YouTube from trolling racism. :ohhh:

Yep it's turned into a nice hustle....this why I can't take any of these "pro black" youtube internet cats seriously.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, what's to stop tons of another nikkas from doing the same thing and eating?

Why is he so successful (if you can call it that)?

I've been thinking the exact same thing...I don't know if he has other streams of income that he uses to finance his show...but its obvious he doesn't have a traditional 9 to 5.

So he's getting financial backing for the high end audio\video equipment, the property he's renting, etc....

I don't believe he's getting enough from youtube alone to sponsor all of that....imo

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
I've been thinking the exact same thing...I don't know if he has other streams of income that he uses to finance his show...but its obvious he doesn't have a traditional 9 to 5.

So he's getting financial backing for the high end audio\video equipment, the property he's renting, etc....

I don't believe he's getting enough from youtube alone to sponsor all of that....imo

Yup. That's cannot all be from YouTube/radio show ads. And it's not like he has a side hustle (other than rarely speaking at low-turnout private events)...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Tommy said he gets money from people donating to him. he has a lot of followers it's not hard at all to see how he has what he has.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Tommy said he gets money from people donating to him. he has a lot of followers it's not hard at all to see how he has what he has.

I understand he gets donations and revenue from ads but enough to travel from state to state, to stay in high-end rental homes, to afford rental cars, to afford high-end alcohol, to have his shows on state of the art A/V equipment and afford to finance an equipment crew?

Something isn't adding up...:patrice: