Tom Joyner offers Rachel Jeantel a FULL SCHOLARSHIP to any HBCU - (Trayvon Martin)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

Google an example GED test. It's an idiot test, breh. The math on that test is probably equivalent to 7th and 8th grade stuff.

Like I said, if you have to "work" on getting your GED because you flunked out of highschool, then college isn't for you.

But I forget, this is the-coli where all dreams come true. :pachaha:

My aunt dropped out of highschool was wilding in the streets and then got her act together. She obtained her GED all the way up to her Masters but only she could realize that education was more valuable what what the streets had to offer.

Some people don't fail highschool because the work is too hard but because it's boring as fukk and they generally think life outside of school is more interesting. College isn't hard either. The motivation is still going to have to come from within Rachel and that's the most difficult part.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This is an empty gesture for publicity. Does anyone really think she was trying to get into college, or have any ideas what her grades were like?

I remember all those kids freshman year that got in because of those programs that let people w/ low test scores/grades in (essentially the hood).
They all took remedial classes and struggled like a mutha.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I wish that the Coli changes came with a new focus on banning non-blacks, race-trolls, and c00ns....

Some of y'all can find a cynical aspect to ANYTHING black.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish that the Coli changes came with a new focus on banning non-blacks, race-trolls, and c00ns....

Some of y'all can find a cynical aspect to ANYTHING black.

Your still gonna get disagreements though. But if that's what u feel.

Dope she got a scholarship though.

Doubt anyone will care 2-4 years from now if she actually finishes or not.

Probably going to be arguing about another racist event.

Daps
nobody can win with you idiots.

When she's on CNN oh she's dumb embarrassing and setting black people back.

Now she gets a chance to not be dumb and embarrassing and now it's insulting?

Bottom line the chick IS uneducated, but instead of bashing her like even her OWN people are doing this guy is offering her an opportunity to correct that problem. Publicize it yes, cause it shows the general public when someone needs help, you actually help them not condemn and mock them.

Crab in a barrel mentality is what all y'all have. Look for any tit and tittle to insult someone's character:dry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: so if it was her dream to attend UCLA, then bushes??

Then she can pay for it on her own!!!

The fact that he said ANY HBCU is notable enough. He could have just picked one specific school. Again, what the fukk is wrong with yall?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't really hate on this man. Blacks investing into each other is what we need right now I know she's a little rough around the edges but atleast someone is trying to help her out. I mean that's the problem with us we have to put our race down for the shyt we do positive and hate on it I swear nikkaz are just as bad as cacs sometimes.