Tom Joyner offers Rachel Jeantel a FULL SCHOLARSHIP to any HBCU - (Trayvon Martin)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
he's basically telling her she's dumb and needs education without telling her shes dumb and uneducated.

Like offering someone a sandwich because they are dressed bummy.......sure, u think ure doing them a favor.......but imagine how that person feels about how they must look when u do that......especially if they dont feel like they are dressed bummy.........now imagine how they would feel if u did that in front of everyone in the country.

You want to help her like that cool, do it in private. Dont make her a public charity case so u can get kudos off ur "generosity"

At least hes telling her the truth and offeriñ her help. He coulda just been critical of her but instead he gave a solution to the overall problem.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Born2BKing frosted flakes :scusthov:

I only fukks with Lucky Charms :skip:

Like 'chaun said "they're magically delicious" and it brings me good luck for the day :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
he's basically telling her she's dumb and needs education without telling her shes dumb and uneducated.

Like offering someone a sandwich because they are dressed bummy.......sure, u think ure doing them a favor.......but imagine how that person feels about how they must look when u do that......especially if they dont feel like they are dressed bummy.........now imagine how they would feel if u did that in front of everyone in the country.

You want to help her like that cool, do it in private. Dont make her a public charity case so u can get kudos off ur "generosity"

Agreed. shyt like that pisses me off.

How do you think she's going to 'waste it'.

Chances are, if you're trying to obtain your GED, then you won't have the education for college courses. Let's be real, you can't fail highschool, get your GED, then expect to go to college and succeed. :yeshrug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. shyt like that pisses me off.

Chances are, if you're trying to obtain your GED, then you won't have the education for college courses. Let's be real, you can't fail highschool, get your GED, then expect to go to college and succeed. :yeshrug:

If you can get your GED, you can get your college degree. It will be up to Rachel to put the effort in though.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Why not give it to another black child that won't waste it :ld:

How do we know he isnt already doing this, and the only reason this is getting coverage is because it's tied to the most popular topic in America currently.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If you can get your GED, you can get your college degree. It will be up to Rachel to put the effort in though.

:pachaha:

Google an example GED test. It's an idiot test, breh. The math on that test is probably equivalent to 7th and 8th grade stuff.

Like I said, if you have to "work" on getting your GED because you flunked out of highschool, then college isn't for you.

But I forget, this is the-coli where all dreams come true. :pachaha:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do we know he isnt already doing this, and the only reason this is getting coverage is because it's tied to the most popular topic in America currently.

Tom Joyner gives out scholarships ALL the damn time. He would have a weekly recipient on his show when I used to listen to it.