Tom Joyner offers Rachel Jeantel a FULL SCHOLARSHIP to any HBCU - (Trayvon Martin)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I've found it enlightening. I always thought all that kumbayaa post racial bullshyt when Obama was elected would be dangerous and this was the danger. nikkaz sold the fukk out an ain't even realize it. I know its not wise to use the coli as a pulse for society but real shyt I believe a lot of black folk on this tip right now.

Ol "But saa, we's nikkaz gotsta go to massa fo a weyrk. We's chillins cayn do a thang wit a black skewl." :sadcam:

:pachaha:

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
I love my people but the divisiveness gets on my nerves. Its like im reading the addendum to the willie lynch letter or something. Aint a damn thing wrong with HBCUs. We have become conditioned fools. White is right in this country. I cant knock the hustle of those who attend "higher" institutions to get ahead. I want yall to make however you can because its hard as hell out here. I just dont get why we so quick to shyt on each other.

Tom Joyner just offered this young lady a chance to better herself and become the type of person some of yall doggin her for not being, and fools in here have a problem with it. Its sad. But i get it, she setting black folks back right? Well let me ask this- what the fukk have YOU done to advance the black race to the point rachel janteal will impede your progress of an entire race? Ill wait.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Agreed. shyt like that pisses me off.

Chances are, if you're trying to obtain your GED, then you won't have the education for college courses. Let's be real, you can't fail highschool, get your GED, then expect to go to college and succeed. :yeshrug:

Along time ago, Somebody told me the GED is actually harder than going to class. The reason was usually you can bullshyt your way thru things in class, get help from the teacher/classmates.

Even thought I've never seen the GED test/process, I would think it would be harder as you have several BIG tests vs. several classes in which you can take your time.etc

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I'll say this...you can make a strong case that Rachel Jentel is more disliked in this country than George Zimmerman. Let that sink in.

:dahell:

There is no "dislike" for Zimmerman, you either hate or support him. I don't think anybody hates Rachel.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I love my people but the divisiveness gets on my nerves. Its like im reading the addendum to the willie lynch letter or something. Aint a damn thing wrong with HBCUs. We have become conditioned fools. White is right in this country. I cant knock the hustle of those who attend "higher" institutions to get ahead. I want yall to make however you can because its hard as hell out here. I just dont get why we so quick to shyt on each other.

Tom Joyner just offered this young lady a chance to better herself and become the type of person some of yall doggin her for not being, and fools in here have a problem with it. Its sad. But i get it, she setting black folks back right? Well let me ask this- what the fukk have YOU done to advance the black race to the point rachel janteal will impede your progress of an entire race? Ill wait.

No one is shytting on Tom Joyner... just saying his scholarship should be open to all institutes of education.. i dont get why nikkas in here so outraged about this..

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats are definitely in order. :blessed: I wish I got a full ride to Morehouse. :to: lol.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign, I wanted to go to Howard when I finished high school. I had dreams of smashing all them big booty college hoes :ohlawd:

You ain't seen nothin' until you've experienced FAMU's homecoming. :lawd: :ohlawd: :blessed:

:whoa: Back on topic though. :pachaha: These crab ass nikkas disgust me. :scusthov: :pacspit:

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
No one is shytting on Tom Joyner... just saying his scholarship should be open to all institutes of education.. i dont get why nikkas in here so outraged about this..

I gather from joyner's interview that he offered an HBCU because
1. He highly respects black institutions
2. She probably shouldnt go to the University of Nebraska because of the whole stigmatism of her background, just look at how people in court received her

I think we losing focus on what is important, which is the gesture of offering her a education. Maybe she will turn it down or ask to go to community college instead. Who knows? But if she starts askin herself about her options for the future, thats a good look! Do you think she was doin that before this trial?

I get where you comin from though.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:snoop: maybe that's the problem. Having people who look nothing like her, don't live in her neighborhood trying to educate her. What's the old saying? Having your oppressors teaching your children is a recipe for disaster. For some reason I know you don't object to that. You guys really don't understand the importance of having black teachers, administrative figures hands on in a black persons education. I mean I've seen on this site people downplaying the importance of black physicians and those in pursuit because it's too much school :sadcam: and too much student loan debt not understanding the importance of black doctors treating black patients especially those in black immigrant communities like Rachel's.

Sheesh brother look at the bigger picture. Most black kids have learning deficiencies from neglect in the education system.

:comeon:

Mike........I must say......you are the GOAT at this......playing both sides...

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Some of you muthafukkers need to log off for awhile. How are you gonna hate on a young woman being given the opportunity to better herself.