[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
8K is just marketing, useless stuff but if they can give proper 4K and FPS. I will buy

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure I can wait until the end of next year to join the set :patrice:i was waiting to see if they was gonna drop a regular slim this fall, now idk what to do.

One thing is for sure, my Microsoft allegiance has run it's course. I still fukk wit Gamepass, but it's a wrap for their consoles

Get your weight up, and cop now AND later. :wow:

I'll probably fukk around and get a pro for my office/lounge, and send the standard back down to my living room.

Daps
Sony can't even get their flagship exclusive FF XVI to run at 1080p or Oldschool Runescape 50 FPS consistently, them putting "8k" anywhere on the box of this thing is actually criminal. :mjlol: If they're going to normalize this bullshyt "pRo CoNsOlE" garbage for every generation going forward they could at least make something that comes halfway close to a modern "premium" rig instead of these ~$500 scam boxes. If dummies will pay $200 for the "Pro" controller they'll waste $1000+ for the console too.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Get your weight up, and cop now AND later. :wow:

I'll probably fukk around and get a pro for my office/lounge, and send the standard back down to my living room.
Get your weight up? Watch your mouth cornball. 2 PS5's ain't "get your weight up" money, and if it is to you then congratulations, you played yourself.

Imma just wait for the Slim Pro.