Tom Hanks’ son Chet: I didn’t have a ‘strong male role model’ growing up

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Sorry but I don’t care about the struggles of CHET HANKS

if Tom Hanks was broke, he wouldve been crying about how his dad shouldve been in a better financial situation and not have kids

tom sacrificed family time so his Son has the luxury to do nothing all day except post on youtube

ungrateful bytch

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Some of yall may be taking it too far. All he needed was some more life lessons from his pops. Dude probably was soft or didn't know how to disregard those hating on him when he was younger. I'm sure he appreciate what his pops provided for him but wasn't the best received from his peers. He probably did come off as entitled tho.

I just think dude should've said it differently cuz it does come off as ungrateful.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I know every human struggles regardless of financial situations.

But

I can’t relate to Chet at all…Dude had more opportunities than 99.99% of people in this world.

He will always come of corny and forced to me.

there are some chill rich kids out there..but this whole “ima act black, and talk shyt about my dad” is cringe as hell.

He’s not a rebellious teenager anymore, he’s a grown man still acting and talking like he grew up in the hood and faced hella struggles cause “people hated on him “ :hhh::mjlol:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
“Ed Norton face ass”
“American History X face ass”

chet-tom-hanks-33.jpg

He really went full American history X :heh:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I know every human struggles regardless of financial situations.

But

I can’t relate to Chet at all…Dude had more opportunities than 99.99% of people in this world.

He will always come of corny and forced to me.

there are some chill rich kids out there..but this whole “ima act black, and talk shyt about my dad” is cringe as hell.

He’s not a rebellious teenager anymore, he’s a grown man still acting and talking like he grew up in the hood and faced hella struggles cause “people hated on him “ :hhh::mjlol:
Let’s keep it real:

images

Even being the son of arguably the greatest actor in Hollywood, you could tell his scrawny nerdy looking ass wasn’t getting no real play. Of course there were women who would sleep with him off the basis of his last name, but for a rich CAC, that means nothing.

So he had to “black it” up, create a tough image. And let’s keep it real, there’s a large section of black women who drop their panties for a white boy with some “Flavia” quickly. All he had to do was pander to that group and they’d worship him.

There was even a video of him talking Jafakan, and of course, 99% of the comments were Jamaicans praising him for “adopting” the culture.:shaq2:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Tom Hanks’ son Chet: I didn’t have a ‘strong male role model’ growing up

Tom Hanks’ son Chet Hanks claimed Tuesday that despite growing up with an Oscar-winning dad, he had no one to turn to as a celebrity kid.

“I didn’t have a strong male role model to tell me … ‘Bro, f–k these people. They are just jealous of you,'” Chet, 31, said in a video on his YouTube channel of the disrespect he endured from his peers for his wealth, fame and being perceived as “arrogant, entitled and spoiled.”

“‘You have all these things that they want, so they are trying to f–king throw their shade at you so you can feel s–tty about yourself because they are jealous.’ I needed to hear that,” he continued. “I didn’t have anyone to tell me that. This is me now telling the younger version of myself what I needed to hear then.”

The “White Boy Summer” rapper said people used to “make up their minds” about him before even getting to know him.
chet-tom-hanks-27.jpg

chet-tom-hanks-33.jpg

chet-tom-hanks-30.jpg

“It was extremely hard to break down their walls,” he shared. “So, I encountered a lot of disdain, a lot of animosity and negativity because everybody was just prepared to hate my guts.”

Despite being raised by Tom Hanks, Chet Hanks doesn’t believe he had a “strong male role model” growing up.
Corbis via Getty Images
Chet, who regularly posts photos of himself flexing his muscles on Instagram, added that due to his “hard exterior” and ability to intimidate, many of his haters never had the nerve to confront him face to face.

“People kinda did f–k with me a lot growing up. It was never to my face,” he recalled. “It was always behind my back in the forms of gossip and s–t-talking.”

CELEBRITY CHILDREN , CHET HANKS , PARENTING , TOM HANKS , 2/16/22

Tom Hanks' son Chet: I didn't have a 'strong male role model'

Wow... People find just anything to complain about. Dude lived in the lap of luxury and still is ungrateful... :pacspit: