South Central Los Angeles
“Ed Norton face ass”
“American History X face ass”

chet-tom-hanks-33.jpg

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying his goddamn hardest to make it seem like he had it rough growing up. Man don't do Tom Hanks like that lmao.

“I didn’t have a strong male role model to tell me … ‘Bro, f–k these people. They are just jealous of you,'”

“People kinda did f–k with me a lot growing up. It was never to my face,” he recalled. “It was always behind my back in the forms of gossip and s–t-talking.”

These sentences don't even go together. What the fukk was a strong male role model supposed to do about people talking about you behind your back lol go handle that shyt yourself.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Most people probably didn't even watch the video

More than likely, Tom Hanks was busy acting and doing all of that to really spend time around him and raising his son every day so his son was pretty much left to deal with a lot of issues himself. For a lot of kids, being present is better than giving them money and buying things for them. You see a lot of the attitude he's displaying among rich kids whose parents are always working.
nikkas grow up fatherless everyday :yeshrug:
They don't end up being walking cringe balls, bytching about daddy didn't love me

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I dont feel sorry for him but I bet you tom hanks is probably an a$$hole. just get that vibe from him like ellen who is reportedly a huge dikk.

Pretty much. Nobody feels sorry for him and he's not even really coming across as wanting a bunch of sympathy. He didn't even really throw his dad under the bus. This thread is mostly people who didn't watch the video and want to react to the misleading title.

He gave his dad props for not giving him money but instead made him earn it. He just mentioned the part about not having a strong male role model growing up in the context of nobody telling him to not care about the people hating on him... More than likely, he hardly ever saw his dad since his dad was most likely out and about filming movies all the time. This is what happens to a ton of rich kids. Their parents have a ton of money but the trade-off is they rarely ever see their parents because they are working all the time and they end up resenting their parents.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Imagine working hard your whole life. Toiling and struggling and somehow making it into the 0.001% of successful people in Hollywood, only to have some ungrateful brat say “I didn’t have a role model in my life. The disgust and anger Tom Hanks must have.:hhh:

It reminds me of a Louis CK bit:
If you’re a parent, it’s never enough! What you do for these motherfukkers — it’s just never enough. It’s still going to be your fault!