Tom Hanks’ son Chet: I didn’t have a ‘strong male role model’ growing up

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I know every human struggles regardless of financial situations.

But

I can’t relate to Chet at all…Dude had more opportunities than 99.99% of people in this world.

He will always come of corny and forced to me.

there are some chill rich kids out there..but this whole “ima act black, and talk shyt about my dad” is cringe as hell.

He’s not a rebellious teenager anymore, he’s a grown man still acting and talking like he grew up in the hood and faced hella struggles cause “people hated on him “ :hhh::mjlol:
This

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean he’s right though. All these athletes and entertainers really believe they are being good parents while they are never home and probably could care less about family time when they get there. Being raised by nannies instead of your parents. Dad not being home for any type of real man talks or to teach you how to navigate. You see him more on TV than at home. Probably cheating on your mom. No bonds being made.

What, besides his acting in movies, makes you believe Hanks was a good dad? Reminds me of Nick Cannon. “He’s rich. He can have as many kids as he wants.”

No amount of money makes up for asking when is your daddy gonna come visit, every night
I don't know what kind of father Tom Hanks was. But I met more then enough privileged entitled white kids creating problems in their head to pretend they struggled in life to reconize them when I see one. Especially when they are into HipHop and want to be rappers.
If you are the child of a celebrity, kids normally want be your friends unless you are an a$$hole.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Tom can’t wait for this photo op to be over you can tell
chet-tom-hanks-27.jpg

Tom got that "if he don't get his fukking hand off my shoulder" look

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:francis: That little entitled fakkit Chet.

:francis: Tom Hanks is probably the coolest cac in the world so I don’t know what breh talking about.

Menna

All Star
Daps
He wasnt a celebrity kid tho...i didnt even know Tom Hanks had a son until social media few years ago....Being the son or daughter of a famous actor does not make you famous automatically

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Hanks has 2 other boys. One is an accomplished actor, the youngest is a Stanford grad who works being the camera in the film industry. Chets the only druggie with rap dreams and a blaccent. If anything, he got that shyt from his mom. Apparently she's an old school hiphop fiend.

If he wanted a father figure, he should have looked up to his younger brother.

Last edited: