Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Tom can’t wait for this photo op to be over you can tell
chet-tom-hanks-27.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Watched the whole video. He said alot of real shyt. It sucks the only part thats "trending" or that people are talking about is that one sentence

Most people probably didn't even watch the video

More than likely, Tom Hanks was busy acting and doing all of that to really spend time around him and raising his son every day so his son was pretty much left to deal with a lot of issues himself. For a lot of kids, being present is better than giving them money and buying things for them. You see a lot of the attitude he's displaying among rich kids whose parents are always working.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I didn’t have a strong male role model to tell me … ‘Bro, f–k these people. They are just jealous of you,'” Chet, 31, said in a video on his YouTube channel of the disrespect he endured from his peers for his wealth, fame and being perceived as “arrogant, entitled and spoiled.”

“‘You have all these things that they want, so they are trying to f–king throw their shade at you so you can feel s–tty about yourself because they are jealous.’ I needed to hear that,” he continued.

fukk this dude.