Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I know people wanna dump on the marketing but tom cruise + sci fi just doesnt have the appeal it once did. Just like oblivion it ended up doing respectable numbers over seas But the cruise brand in north america is badly tarnished.

is tom cruise thought of as a sci-fi guy?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Edge Of Tomorrow Becomes Tom Cruise's First Non-MI $100 Million Film Since 2005!

kBUq3NB.jpg

For the first time in nine years, Tom Cruise has his first $100 million movie that didn’t have the words Mission Impossible in the title. Edge of Tomorrow just went over the $100 million mark earlier today and has, specifically, earned $100.2 million -- giving the superstar actor his first non-franchise hit in almost a decade.

Edge of Tomorrow has had an interesting journey to this mark.

When the film first debuted in theaters it was hailed as a sci-fi instant classic by critics (check out our Edge of Tomorrow review), but audiences were lukewarm. It was clobbered by The Fault in Our Stars, which debuted at number one over Cruise’s latest flick.

But, with great word of mouth and a steady flow of interest, Cruise’s Doug Liman-directed flick has slowly but surely crossed the $100 million line while Cruise currently films his next pic (ironically Mission Impossible 5).

Read more: http://www.moviefanatic.com/2014/09/edge-of-tomorrow-big-moment-for-tom-cruise/#ixzz3CRHuy8KL

Taking foreign box office into consideration, Edge of Tomorrow has made around $365 million.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The story for Edge of Tomorrow sounds totally different that the original story

This sounds like some American stupidity that was made palatable and failed anyways

And in that case? GOOD. I will enjoy DLing and not paying for it.

Last edited:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
:shaq:GOOD digital copy dropping Tuesday and you know where to get it:shaq:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
damn shame smh....i guess im a better judge when it comes to trailers cuz i knew it was gonna be dope :yeshrug:...it is true a lot of ppl didnt see it because of the promo for it tho....my bro actually didnt go see it cuz his girl said it didnt look interesting :rudy::snoop: @etrofllenrod504
I'm late but man this movie was amazing.