Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
LOLOLOL, they basically RENAMED the movie for it's digital and blu-ray release.......

Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow

More info:
"
EDGE OF TOMORROW'S NEW TITLE?

All You Need Is a Name Change

15 AUG 2014 BY EVAN CAMPBELL

Edge of Tomorrow is being resurrected on home video as Live Die Repeat, judging from the Blu-ray cover and digital listings for the Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt-starring action film.

Indiewire spotted the the name change with the Blu-ray cover seen below, but the Live Die Repeat title isn't only used with physical media. In fact, the iTunes andAmazon listings actually refer to the action flick as Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow.

edge.0.jpg

And this isn't the first time that Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow have played musical chairs with the title for Edge of Tomorrow. The film was originally called All You Need Is Kill (the name of the Japanese novel the movie is based on), before the companies renamed the action flick Edge of Tomorrow at Comic-Con in 2013.

IGN enjoyed the fast-paced action of Edge of Tomorrow, but the well-review titlefailed to take off at the box office. As such, Warner Bros. seems willing to shake things up with the new name, Live Die Repeat.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/15/edge-of-tomorrows-new-title
"

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw this last weekend and thought it was great. the final act with the alpha squad could have been better but overall i enjoyed it more than i thought i would, even though i love sci fi. anyone who hasnt seen it should check it out

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
you know you're still copping breh :mjpls:

:camby:

still my 2nd favorite movie of the summer ..or top 3 at worst
:pachaha: i still havent seen it yet, i plan to in the next week or two though, ive been feening to actually because of the great reviews :lupe:

still flopped tho :sas2:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Live die repeat wouldve been a dope title. they released the movie in the wrong month with the wrong title and the wrong trailer. But it is what it is.
I know people wanna dump on the marketing but tom cruise + sci fi just doesnt have the appeal it once did. Just like oblivion it ended up doing respectable numbers over seas But the cruise brand in north america is badly tarnished.