Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
But it recouped.....right?

Either way, all that bread went back to the studio or whatever....domestic or not.

shyt, the movie based on a foreign book or whatever anyways

......maybe. Hollywood accounting is legendary for being complete bullshyt lol

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i only really buy blurays of movies i really really liked..this one will be copped

@HHR how many blurays you own breh?

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
jus watched this on showbox

shyt was indeed piff

maybe it helped that i went in with low expectations but i was really impressed by the fluidity of it

also i don't believe anybody could've played emily blunts character better than her

good shyt brehs

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
also i don't believe anybody could've played emily blunts character better than her

she was supposed to be agent carter or black widow at one time, that don't fukk your day up, nothing will

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Have terrible marketing, than rebrand your product, brehs.

edgebig.jpg

Studios often lament the fact they have to remarket a movie when it’s about to hit home entertainment platforms, costing them millions in extra advertising dollars.

But in “Edge of Tomorrow’s” case, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment appears to be embracing the chance for a redo and is touting the film’s “Live Die Repeat” slogan over the film’s actual title (see below). The original source material for the time-looping Doug Liman-directed sci-fi actioner was “All You Need is Kill.”

On the film’s DVD and Blu-ray disc packaging, available for purchase Oct. 7, the title doesn’t even appear until Cruise and co-star Emily Blunt in the same line.

“Edge of Tomorrow,” although well received by critics, stumbled at the box office, earning $364 million worldwide, and just $99 million in the U.S.

That’s not to say “Live Die Repeat” wasn’t prominent in the film’s original marketing campaign.

The slogan was front and center in the film’s posters and billboards, creating potential over the film’s title, as well. But on a smaller box cover — and its final design — the words stand out even more.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'll check this out tonite. Good lookin out brehs.

Sounds like the marketing group needs to be fired.
Guarantee you they were fired/wont be working with that studio again. When something doesn't perform as expected the marketing group is the first on the chopping block