Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Ugh, this is a love/hate movie for me. The ending pissed me off at first. Seeing what he been through, thinking it's finally over. But when he realized it's not, and he has to do the same constant repeat, he looks at her, and realizes that no matter how long, if she is there, it's always worth it.
Why wouldn't it be over? The news cast clearly said that there was an energy surge in Paris and now the mimics were going down without a fight. The day will be re-lived by Cruise one more time with the war being an easy victory since their power source is now gone. They can't reset the day anymore, and he's not going to even fight much less get killed is my understanding

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Why wouldn't it be over? The news cast clearly said that there was an energy surge in Paris and now the mimics were going down without a fight. The day will be re-lived by Cruise one more time with the war being an easy victory since their power source is now gone. They can't reset the day anymore, and he's not going to even fight much less get killed is my understanding
:ohhh:

oh man, i totally ignored the news cast. good stuff

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
They re-released the Manga, people should check it out. Movie was great and Sci-Fi needed this. So Quailty:

4.jpg

lank please

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the bluray better have tons of features.. too many movies skimping on the features these days to rush the movie out 2 months after the theatrical release.

i want moar+

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's still ~$90M short of it's budget.........although it's done well internationally.

But yeah, it's still a flop. Unfortunately, it's my favorite "blockbuster" this summer.
But it recouped.....right?

Either way, all that bread went back to the studio or whatever....domestic or not.

shyt, the movie based on a foreign book or whatever anyways