Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really wanna see it on redbox

as a guy who knows nothing about his background of this film i was confused by the trailors

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I believe so. There's no way Tom doesn't end up in the coochie for the rest of his life. He knows things that only someone in his situation would know. So in terms of that, yes. In terms of a potential counter attack IDK lol.
the war was effectively over. But I at that point she had already experienced the same power tom cruise gained, and he would know all the things he learned about her and would probably end up wifing. she is the only one who would believe what he had to say about how he and her saved humanity

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Well I gotta be honest even after seeing the trailers I still only have a vague idea of what this movie is about and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Plus we also gotta come to grips with the fact that maybe Tom Cruise just can't sell a movie like he used to right now.
this movie will throw u wayyyy off compared to the trailers. I thought the plot of the movie was some super fighter defending earth from aliens,but its more/better then that.

8/10 easily

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol
Word
You know Tommy Boy gonna get in them guts
But that shyt left mad shyt open tho
Whos to say that this isnt the them aliens pulling the ol "Jeff to the Left" on the world
They could have done the same Okie Doke move the first time around hmmm

All Tom Cruise's character have to do is convince the British general to hold off the D-day attack and send a special nuke bomb at the secret hideout of the mother alien. End of war, no reboot and thousands of soldier lives saved. If the British general refuses to listen, then Cruise can always kill himself and try, try, try, try again.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@track 1 ..

Did you really walk out to use the restroom ??? or did you start to leave and your ride said bring your ass back in here ...I've seen those Coli threads .. not today nikka

The Coli where you can't slack even for a minute
jKfx4Zt.png

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Who uses the restroom during a movie? fukkin missing key parts. :mindblown:
Last time i remember using the restroom during a movie was Spiderman 3. I was forewarned by a buddy of mine about the jazz room scene so when that came up I was like
true
. Actually come to think of it, not even sure if I even used the restroom, think i used that time as a intermission and stretched my legs.

But yeah I usually go during the trailers or the stuff before like the trivia. Better that than to go during the movie and miss a potentially great scene, or go afterward when it seems like every male in the theater has to take a piss.

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Ugh, this is a love/hate movie for me. The ending pissed me off at first. Seeing what he been through, thinking it's finally over. But when he realized it's not, and he has to do the same constant repeat, he looks at her, and realizes that no matter how long, if she is there, it's always worth it.