New York City
Movie was sci-fi piff at it's finest. If you don't see this your missing out:

tumblr_n6fya0y5lc1qdfs7xo9_250.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Movie was decent, "turn your brain off" all-around entertainment. Cruise is still the best leading man in Hollywood when it comes to blockbuster fare like this, shytting on all these uncharismatic new guys with that old school swag. But I'm ashamed to see this thread is four pages deep with no mention of Bill Paxton having perhaps the most Bill Paxton-y performance since Aliens. Dude was friggin' hilarious in this. Ending was weak-sauce but I expected it to happen very early on giving that the studio repeatedly reshot and recut the movie a shytload of times and Tom Cruise likes to play it safe as well, so it didn't bother me as much as it should bother me, but it did bother me more that half of J-squad was pretty much written out of the final battle without any elaboration on what happened to them. Oh right, they died off-screen in the laziest storytelling way possible.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Movie was decent, "turn your brain off" all-around entertainment. Cruise is still the best leading man in Hollywood when it comes to blockbuster fare like this, shytting on all these uncharismatic new guys with that old school swag. But I'm ashamed to see this thread is four pages deep with no mention of Bill Paxton having perhaps the most Bill Paxton-y performance since Aliens. Dude was friggin' hilarious in this. Ending was weak-sauce but I expected it to happen very early on giving that the studio repeatedly reshot and recut the movie a shytload of times and Tom Cruise likes to play it safe as well, so it didn't bother me as much as it should bother me, but it did bother me more that half of J-squad was pretty much written out of the final battle without any elaboration on what happened to them. Oh right, they died off-screen in the laziest storytelling way possible.

:ohhh:didn't even realize that was bill paxton..

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It's probably the best video game movie of all time even though there is no game for this but someone should develop it. It's GOW, COD, Titanfall all in one. He isn't dying, he's RESPAWNING throughout the movie and it mirrors how we play those games perfectly...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
anyway...

Whats good with that ending tho?
I didnt wanna be the muthafukka to overthink the shyt but seriously
was it a happy ending or not?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
anyway...

Whats good with that ending tho?
I didnt wanna be the muthafukka to overthink the shyt but seriously
was it a happy ending or not?
I believe so. There's no way Tom doesn't end up in the coochie for the rest of his life. He knows things that only someone in his situation would know. So in terms of that, yes. In terms of a potential counter attack IDK lol.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I believe so. There's no way Tom doesn't end up in the coochie for the rest of his life. He knows things that only someone in his situation would know. So in terms of that, yes. In terms of a potential counter attack IDK lol.

Lol
Word
You know Tommy Boy gonna get in them guts
But that shyt left mad shyt open tho
Whos to say that this isnt the them aliens pulling the ol "Jeff to the Left" on the world
They could have done the same Okie Doke move the first time around hmmm

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Lol
Word
You know Tommy Boy gonna get in them guts
But that shyt left mad shyt open tho
Whos to say that this isnt the them aliens pulling the ol "Jeff to the Left" on the world
They could have done the same Okie Doke move the first time around hmmm
Right.

LMAO I agree. Great movie but since the film deliberately didn't flesh out the alien characters, we've got no clue what to really expect from them or what else they can do. The world might have been fukked up as soon as the credits rolled lol