Daps
Reppin
NULL
the trailers dont get you hyped at all, i knew it would flop

It looks too similar to Oblivion which was meh and too recent

Cruise is falling off unfortunately. MI is holding him up luckily

tom cruise is old

the problem with hollywood is that they have no more stars

all the go to guys are old, none of the new actors have stepped up to take the mantle, that movie magic just isn't there anymore

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I enjoyed it. Wth was Fault of our Stars about? ?

It's about teenagers with cancer falling in love and the dude probably dies, or maybe they both do, I dunno, but these whiny teenage girls be crying their hearts out at that shyt.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Van Helsing :mjlol:

PTA the gawd needs to swoop in and give him a proper role. Magnolia is still his best performance

Although I'm not sure how well The Master would've been received by Cruise :patrice:

But I think he needs to work with some strong directors. He's working with 7/10 cats like Doug Liman, Chris McQuarrie and whatever chump directed Oblivion.

Previously he's worked with PTA, Kubrick, Scorsese, Cameron Crowe, Spielberg. He needs a proper auteur to give him direction and stop just chasing box office numbers.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Cruise still living like that action star life :salute: I give him props. Cruise isn't bothered if these films flop, he just wants to keep being an action star, studios still want him, so :Berlusconi::takedat:.

*Looks at that sellout Will Smith :nikkaDafuq:*

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
combination of Tom Cruise seemingly being in like 8 sci movies in a row and the fact that stars don't sell movies anymore its about the premise and concept

They probably should have used this movie to build up an up and comer

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
how you gone lose to a 12 year old mandy moore movie?
a-walk-to-remember-1_908_1024x768.jpg

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Those numbers are the movie equivalent of Big Sean's flop of fame :whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i never even heard or seen a trailer of fault in our stars :dahell: is this

Targeted marketing breh. They knew their audience and they marketed the movie to them effectively and it's based on a best selling book. Cruise is the man but as of late when he's done these type of flicks, i.e. original properties, the fans don't turn out.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Targeted marketing breh. They knew their audience and they marketed the movie to them effectively and it's based on a best selling book. Cruise is the man but as of late when he's done these type of flicks, i.e. original properties, the fans don't turn out.
I think what the world really needs is mission impossible 5...oh wait, that's actually happening.

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
That dedicated book teen audience is a monster yo.
no doubt

it wasn't will flopping it was shamalanadingdong
I'm not sure, no disrespect to Will, but they specifically advertised around the mentioning of M. Night and went heavy on the father/son business

Van Helsing :mjlol:

PTA the gawd needs to swoop in and give him a proper role. Magnolia is still his best performance

Although I'm not sure how well The Master would've been received by Cruise :patrice:

But I think he needs to work with some strong directors. He's working with 7/10 cats like Doug Liman, Chris McQuarrie and whatever chump directed Oblivion.

Previously he's worked with PTA, Kubrick, Scorsese, Cameron Crowe, Spielberg. He needs a proper auteur to give him direction and stop just chasing box office numbers.
I really hope they do re-team in the future. since they were (are) friends, Anderson actually had a private screening for Cruise, but apparently Tom like freaked and walked out at Val's line to Freddie, "you know he's making it up as he goes," because I guess Hubbard's son was quoted saying that irl about scientology