MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
tom cruise is not the draw he once was....lot of his movies had a high female % regardless of his genre but women have moved on and hes not a big deal as he once was
having said that his sci fi movies have always been solid so if it doesn't get word of mouth it can recoup on its dvd sales

killacal

Banned
Daps
:wow: I never even heard of that movie. Funny shyt was I saw mad little white girls at the theatre I was at. Now I know why.
this bytch told me its about a couple who has cancer and then another main character gets eye cancer and goes blind and everyone dies :dead: :laff: :laff: bytches are so dumb :russ:

killacal

Banned
Daps
the aliens had an ability to reset the day, so they always knew what the humans were going to do. once tom got the blood of the alpha on him he gained the ability himself. it really isn't that hard to understand
exactly it seemed pretty straight forward to me :manny:

_curb_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
CALI
dope movie. 7.5/10
i might have ruined it for myself since i went ahead and listened to the audiobook and read some of the manga.

i just wanted to see a few things they didnt show.

like ritas fighting with the huge ax (not the bullshyt "blade" she carried), her crimson red suit, and the final battle when rita fights "killer cage" to stop the time loop.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The fight scenes could have been way better. Those aliens moved so violently that there was really no rhyme or reason in attacking th3m. This hurt the film from becoming goat like.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Same here, what problems were people having with it? Was the book ending different or were people upset that

After he killed the omega and reset for the final time, the aliens were easy pickings and the humans could win the war?
An alien that can create multiple dimensions each time it loses killed by grenades. Retarded.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was high as hell of a couple of volcano bags when I saw this last nite. The D-Day intro shyt with Sgt. Slaughter had me feeling like PTSD :sadcam:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Movie was entertaining... The ending was weak though...

I hated how they hyped up the "alpha squad" going on the final mission only to have these fools all get murked as soon as they landed...

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
saw this tonight.. enjoyed it a lot :whew:

the action was good.. could've been better but it was at least steady throughout the movie. my main complaint is that they spent too much time out of their suits. ending was weak but again.. they had no suits. :ufdup:

the story was just kinda like "it's this way because that's the way it is" and i thought that was fine. it's not really a movie that needs a whole lot of indepth explanation. you're not smart because you can poke holes in the "science" :rudy: you're dumb for even trying in the first place :youngsabo:

that scene where cruise tries to roll under the truck and gets run over.. shyt had me dying in the theaters :pachaha: that scream :gladbron: