Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well I gotta be honest even after seeing the trailers I still only have a vague idea of what this movie is about and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Plus we also gotta come to grips with the fact that maybe Tom Cruise just can't sell a movie like he used to right now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I gotta be honest even after seeing the trailers I still only have a vague idea of what this movie is about and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Plus we also gotta come to grips with the fact that maybe Tom Cruise just can't sell a movie like he used to right now.

I haven't seen it yet, and I already know its gonna be severely overrated because the critics like it

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
Its being outsold by the biggest family movie of the year, how is this surprising?

That Fault of our Stars shyt being #1 is shocking though
Fault in our Stars was a guaranteed smash breh, I haven't sought out pre-sale numbers, but I wouldn't be surprised if those alone woulda had it top fifteen

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
White girls went out in droves for that Fault in Our Stars bullshyt.:snoop:

And I am shocked Maleficent did so well in its second week because the reviews for it were mixed at best.

It's a shame because EoT was great. It did big overseas ($111 million) since foreign audiences still fukks with Tom Cruise while he is still hurt by that whole couch jumping thing with Oprah over here.

I enjoyed it. Wth was Fault of our Stars about? ?
Two annoying white teenagers with cancer fall in love.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Fault in our Stars was a guaranteed smash breh, I haven't sought out pre-sale numbers, but I wouldn't be surprised if those alone woulda had it top fifteen
Never heard of the movie nor heard anyone on this site nor anyone outside the internet talk about this movie. Never saw a trailer or seen any promotion.

That dedicated book teen audience is a monster yo.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

How much more do you really need to know other than alien invasion + Groundhog Day? Not sure why you need everything explained in the previews.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
How much more do you really need to know other than alien invasion + Groundhog Day? Not sure why you need everything explained in the previews.

You don't think it's important for a trailer to communicate the basic premise of the movie it's trying to sell?

Here's what I think most people gathered from the trailer

- Tom Cruise
- Future
- Mech suits
- He has to keep dying for some reason
- Emily Blunt

Not surprising to see why it wasn't box office gold.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You don't think it's important for a trailer to communicate the basic premise of the movie it's trying to sell?

Here's what I think most people gathered from the trailer

- Tom Cruise
- Future
- Mech suits
- war against aliens
- He has to keep dying for some reason
- Emily Blunt

Not surprising to see why it wasn't box office gold.

So that's not the basic premise?

Like I said, how much more do you really need to know?