Tom Brady officially joins GMB...Gisele and Tom file for divorce.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What's the point of life as a man? To raise your family and make them better than you. Dude is 45 with 3 kids, is he supposed to be chasing puzzy for the rest of his life? He made a promise and broke it and lost his family. At some point money stops mattering.

Your happiness matters!

He is a great father by all accounts and will continue to be in their lives just has he has been in his other child life who he father with another woman.
He has his legacy. (Children + career)

He won

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this a sarcastic post? Can’t tell

Dude gonna retire the greatest football player of all time with hundreds of millions of dollars banked, get a cushy 25+ million a year job on TV when he’s ready and be free to fukk all the 25-30 year old model p*ssy he want for the
rest of his days. Don’t sound sad to me :francis:
He'll just swoop in on Leo's scraps.

:manny:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brady is gonna have a very sad post retirement life.
How do you define sad?

He will still be young, rich and white. He will still be raking in millions. His family will be taken care of. He will still be working making millions, able to travel the world and advocate for anything he wants. Will still get women, can still have more kids. He still has his health.

What exactly is sadness or where will the sadness come into play?

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
It’s two people wanting different things but to be honest most people retire in their 60s and 70s both parents working and don’t spend time with their children like they would want to. Giselle was acting a bit entitled as of one more year was a deal breaker.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How do you define sad?

He will still be young, rich and white. He will still be raking in millions. His family will be taken care of. He will still be working making millions, able to travel the world and advocate for anything he wants. Will still get women, can still have more kids. He still has his health.

What exactly is sadness or where will the sadness come into play?
Exactly.

People act like there's only one life that leads to happiness as you age.

"You won't be happy without a wife"
"You won't be happy without kids"
"You won't be happy working"

Everyone is different.

Hell, I'm 34 and people act like I shouldn't be happy without a wife and kids right now. Far from the case.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He'll be alright. He signed a $375M deal with Fox to be a NFL analyst when he finally retires. She would have still been bytching it's better he get this over with sooner than later.
Oh he already signed? I figured he’d get a deal in no time.