Tom Brady officially joins GMB...Gisele and Tom file for divorce.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly.

People act like there's only one life that leads to happiness as you age.

"You won't be happy without a wife"
"You won't be happy without kids"
"You won't be happy working"

Everyone is different.

This is the same dude who left a pregnant bridget monahan to get with gisele.

Brady prob smashing someone new already

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
You don’t give grown men ultimatums
On some "it's either me or football!!" shyt, FOH

I will say he also fukked up by promising to retire and then going back on his word. That's a non-negotiable red line for 99.9% of us.
On the other hand TB was married to the game way before he married her. She knew that, and signed on for it.

Basically she came in second to his life's passion. A lot of people can't relate to that, because their marriage/family is # 1. Not so for Tom.

Anyway, he'll be cavorting with some Ybor City broads in no time :eat:
She'll be ok too, end up with some Euro shipping tyc00n.
Kids will go off to the Ivy League or whatever, sky's the limit for them

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that 6 out of 12 months he thought of himself as going to war and didn’t really interact with his kids much is crazy

I completely understand the need to give yourself to your passion, but what you're saying is crazy.

You can't expect to straight up check out on your family for half the year to pursue your work/passion and just let that ride until y'all start dying or something. Especially when your family is financially in a position where they aren't completely reliant upon you doing your work.

If he's been like that the entire time, it' surprising they lasted this long, really.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You could see it on his face last night. That was beyond mad about football, dude looked completely defeated and lost.

He looks like an AIDS patient

4132452c836e4f08afaa65141670a534_xl.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This is the same dude who left a pregnant bridget monahan to get with gisele.

Brady prob smashing someone new already

Respectfully during his ‘I am going to war for 6 months’ phase he was probably smashing women while on the road.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

People act like there's only one life that leads to happiness as you age.

"You won't be happy without a wife"
"You won't be happy without kids"
"You won't be happy working"

Everyone is different.

Hell, I'm 34 and people act like I shouldn't be happy without a wife and kids right now. Far from the case.

I don't like TB. As a player or a person. And even if I tried my hardest to hate on him I can't fix my face or fingers or warp my brain or just flat out lie and say he's not successful or a failure or is or will be sad and/or angry.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yes she filed like two months ago

It’s final now
Yeah when he left camp for those 2 weeks for "personal reasons" is when I expect she filed. It was when he first reported to camp, so I guess she told him if he went she would and then called his bluff.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Don’t forget the interview Shaq gave this year about regretting losing his wife by cheating and now his old he mainly attracts gold diggers

“I live in a 30,000 sqft home by myself, you don’t think I know I messed up? My wife was fine as hell… I messed up” - Shaq​

Exactly, Thinking that money and new p*ssy is a cure all is a very simplistic mindset. It's plenty of wealthy men that regret choosing themselves over their family, because the family was actually their peace of mind.