Tom Brady officially joins GMB...Gisele and Tom file for divorce.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ain't it crazy how the Wife can juxtapose Him Playing football = Leaving his family?

And everyone online follows suit like Tom Brady deciding to continue to play football means doesn't love his kids, isn't a great father, or is a homewrecker

We have really turned into a gynocentric culture :dead: :dead: :dead:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

He said he would retire. The wife gave an ultimatum apparently during season he sees it as war and cuts off all distractions (including his kids). So 6 months out of the year he basically ignored them

He was already rich and successful and promised to retire but he didn’t. The wife felt bitter as she’d done ‘her side’ of the deal and he remained firm that he had to stay ‘true to himself.

Hence divorce etc
Damn.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Shaq cheated. There's a difference between that and not being having love for someone anymore.

Yall act like people don't change in a relationship.

They divorced over his going back on retirement he is so dedicated to the game he said he thought of it as going to war so generally never stayed at the house 6 months a year

SHE left him not vice versa

We have a longer thread on this

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Congrats on the kids!

So you know money can't replace their original mother.

The man lied to her. He picked his job over family, couldn't be me though!

They are not infants and he will have as much access to them as he wishes.

You make it sound like Brady going through some never before seen phenomenon between a man or a woman :mjlol:

This man is doing what the fukk he wants to do and his wife needs to play her position

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Is this a sarcastic post? Can’t tell

Dude gonna retire the greatest football player of all time with hundreds of millions of dollars banked, get a cushy 25+ million a year job on TV when he’s ready and be free to fukk all the 25-30 year old model p*ssy he want for the rest of his days. Don’t sound sad to me :francis:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They divorced over his going back on retirement he is so dedicated to the game he said he thought of it as going to war so generally never stayed at the house 6 months a year

SHE left him not vice versa

We have a longer thread on this
OK, my point still stands. They are two very different situations. Shaq clearly still loved his wife. Brady obviously made the decision that their lives were headed in two opposite directions. His wife just finished the process officially.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
full

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Some people in here have never had a true passion. You can't force yourself to unlove something you've worked your whole life into. He shouldn't have went back on his word to his family. But I truly can see both sides. Tom is at fault ultimately. If I were him, I never would've made such a promise.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Is this a sarcastic post? Can’t tell

Dude gonna retire the greatest football player of all time with hundreds of millions of dollars banked, get a cushy 25+ million a year job on TV when he’s ready and be free to fukk all the 25-30 year old model p*ssy he want for the rest of his days. Don’t sound sad to me :francis:

He'll be alright. He signed a $375M deal with Fox to be a NFL analyst when he finally retires. She would have still been bytching it's better he get this over with sooner than later.

Bc no rich people have ever been depressed before?

This logic makes zero sense he is ALREADY worth $250 MILLION he is already living the life of dreams him earning more money won’t drastically affect his happiness he is already rich AF