Tom Brady officially joins GMB...Gisele and Tom file for divorce.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Is this a sarcastic post? Can’t tell

Dude gonna retire the greatest football player of all time with hundreds of millions of dollars banked, get a cushy 25+ million a year job on TV when he’s ready and be free to fukk all the 25-30 year old model p*ssy he want for the rest of his days. Don’t sound sad to me :francis:
If Tom was content with chilling and fukking all day his old ass would have been retired. Tom wants to continue chasing glory until he’s no longer physically capable of playing. That man is a different breed.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
xTsh1zJl.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
His military comment had some truth to it :russ:

I’ll respect him that he is truly born to and lives his sports

The fact that 6 out of 12 months he thought of himself as going to war and didn’t really interact with his kids much is crazy

But then again he isn’t a GOAT for nothing

I still think he has CTE though. He is worth 250 mill. He has ‘won’ at his passion what left?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Gisele is gonna land on her feet nicely. Fine as hell, rich, nurturing, professional :banderas: Dudes everywhere are gonna be lining up to be with her.

Last edited:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Dude probably not attracted to her anymore. She seems annoying as hell too. Gmb.

OK, my point still stands. They are two very different situations. Shaq clearly still loved his wife. Brady obviously made the decision that their lives were headed in two opposite directions. His wife just finished the process officially.

Respectfully what direction?

He looks like shyt these days

xTsh1zJl.jpg

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Your reply makes no sense
What's the point of life as a man? To raise your family and make them better than you. Dude is 45 with 3 kids, is he supposed to be chasing puzzy for the rest of his life? He made a promise and broke it and lost his family. At some point money stops mattering.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I wonder when he'll step out with a 20 year old Gisele 2.0

3-4 weeks?

She’ll have no kids and she won’t have any responsibilities for him. She’ll take money and be happy for him to not be around

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
This logic makes zero sense he is ALREADY worth $250 MILLION he is already living the life of dreams him earning more money won’t drastically affect his happiness he is already rich AF

It's not about the money. He already has the money, Gisele has money too. They don't need it.

He loves playing Football being around Football. Football will be apart of his life until the day he dies. They may even bury him in his gold jacket.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
What's the point of life as a man? To raise your family and make them better than you. Dude is 45 with 3 kids, is he supposed to be chasing puzzy for the rest of his life? He made a promise and broke it and lost his family. At some point money stops mattering.

Dude is worth 250 million has been a ‘handsome’ athlete his whole life. He has been super rich and getting p*ssy (he married a super model) for a long time now

People acting like the higher salaries will change his life. After a certain amount wealth doesn’t feel different if you add another zero

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They aren't adults, so yeah they need a lot of guidance from both parents. You have no idea how much access Tom has.

But hell what was I thinking single-parental households statistically has always, always done so much better than two-parent households!

shut yo goofy ass up

They both muti millionaires...and Tom has another kid outside of the marriage that is doing just fine...where was your energy about him