Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
:jbhmm:Pretty common mistake (although in Tom’s case they weren’t married)

You’re right it is common but it’s only a mistake when the new relationship doesn’t workout as well or better than the previous otherwise the should’ve could’ve would’ve thoughts don’t happen.

Hindsight is 20/20. Who’s to say that staying with the previous women they were with would have worked out :manny:

Relationships are a gamble. Some workout against all odds, some fail even though the situation is conducive to a successful relationship.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
tom cheated on his first wife for her, we never hear about her and his first kid.
He's never been married before. I dont even think he was cheating with giselle on his old GF, but she reported she was pregnant AFTER they broke up (suspect as hell).

Besides none of us really know what going on in their relationships. He might have broke up with the old GF because she was cheating too.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Gotdamn thats a tough pill. You got to go pick up your kids and the mother fukker who broke up your family is standing in the doorway smiling and waving while he’s hugging your ex wife.

Im too petty for that shyt somebody got to die

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Gotdamn thats a tough pill. You got to go pick up your kids and the mother fukker who broke up your family is standing in the doorway smiling and waving while he’s hugging your ex wife.

Im too petty for that shyt somebody got to die

And he's a black belt tom can't even fight him

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
100s blues 50 pink I like all pape
No we do not use hands this ain’t all state
If it’s food my plate then we all ate
If u ask me bout these hoes then they all fake

bytch u wasn’t wit me dotting at the field