Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
What did I tell y’all ? Y’all think Brady win by leaving her ? That bytch is loaded and also a Haitian worshipper :wow:

She won’t lose. She got the ancestors with her.
I’m a little iffy on that shyt but it’s very clear what she’s into.

I suspect she and Bey may have some things in common :sas2:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I’m a little iffy on that shyt but it’s very clear what she’s into.

I suspect she and Bey may have some things in common :sas2:

She’s Creole just like Beyoncé. Don’t let the hair dying fool you lol. Gisele looks light skinned and creole. Those women are deep in that shyt

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She’s Creole just like Beyoncé. Don’t let the hair dying fool you lol. Gisele looks light skinned and creole. Those women are deep in that shyt
Gisele is a European woman, a white Latina. Her people are German. Of European descent, born in Latin America.

I had an old white woman randomly start talking to me about being from Latin America and being a daughter of Yemaya. I’ll give her credit because she was trying to put me on: said I was young and pretty and when she was like me she married a very generous man, and now she lives a good life because of him (actually another old Latina hit me with the same convo lol). BUT she was trying to pull me into whatever she was into- I was like :hubie:

I have a santera I actually trust on speed dial if I need to do any of that.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The Manosphore: who cares that Giselle Bunchen is a supermodel worth 400Ms, she’s just a 40+ single mom.
What type of man would want her now. Tom moving on to a younger woman in her field with nowhere NEAR her succes, he out here WINNING.

Meanwhile in reality: A multi billionaire (Jeffrey Soffer) scoops her up.

The Manosphere live so far removed from reality :russ::dead:
Think billionaires have game and aren't simps. Maybe she was the best he could do regardless of $. Check that, washed out super models is his thing. He was recently married to elle MacPherson

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

:picard:
Both Tom and the jiu jitsu nikka lost :heh:. Nikka thought he was gonna come up with all that grappling he was doing in her p*ssy

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Compare a global supermodel to the rest of single moms and have a celebration about it brehs

Nothing is being celebrated just pointing and laughing at the lack of nuance used when such matters are spoken about

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.