Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Never let your wife take Jiu-Jitsu lessons

Who-Is-Joaquim-Valente-5-Things-to-Know-About-the-Man-Spotted-With-Gisele-348.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's disgusting but he's a man

He has the right....women don't :lolbron:

Says who? You should try to learn how to be secure with yourself enough not to be policing other peoples bodies out of fear and ignorance.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I really can’t judge these situations

Because I feel us common people (for the most part) always side with the obvious

But like i always say, I worked in sports for the past 10+ years and I’ve seen things you could never imagine.

I can’t pick a side because I’ve seen “family men” to the media do some wild ass shyt. And I’ve seen thier wives become cheaters with trainers and party promoters no lie, but for the first few years they were regular women…then it’s like a switch hits and they had enough, and I’m watching SB MVPs wives sneak around with dudes who host hookah parties on the low

It’s really a case by case basis but that boy R Kelly really hit the nail on the head “when a women’s fed up” because man o man I’ve seen some fukkboy behavior

And I’ve seen some str8 freaks that’s unfortunate, but honestly it’s like 80/20 in my anecdotal world
Do tell some stories.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says who? You should try to learn how to be secure with yourself enough not to be policing other peoples bodies out of fear and ignorance.

I don't make the rules

Women can't do it

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I really can’t judge these situations

Because I feel us common people (for the most part) always side with the obvious

But like i always say, I worked in sports for the past 10+ years and I’ve seen things you could never imagine.

I can’t pick a side because I’ve seen “family men” to the media do some wild ass shyt. And I’ve seen thier wives become cheaters with trainers and party promoters no lie, but for the first few years they were regular women…then it’s like a switch hits and they had enough, and I’m watching SB MVPs wives sneak around with dudes who host hookah parties on the low

It’s really a case by case basis but that boy R Kelly really hit the nail on the head “when a women’s fed up” because man o man I’ve seen some fukkboy behavior

And I’ve seen some str8 freaks that’s unfortunate, but honestly it’s like 80/20 in my anecdotal world

Do NFL QBs be fukking like that?
:comeon: Of course they do