Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Only a fool would let his wife have a male trainer of any sort
too many people let stuff slide out of fear of getting called insecure. don't give pathways for other people to get into your relationship for no reason

they would have broken up anyway, but she might not have cheated before breaking it off. She had a professional reason to see dude often, get to know him, open up to him, and get tempted

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Gotdamn thats a tough pill. You got to go pick up your kids and the mother fukker who broke up your family is standing in the doorway smiling and waving while he’s hugging your ex wife.

Im too petty for that shyt somebody got to die
Tom ain't Russ, he been coddled for way too long......he gone have to shoot that jujitsu nikka off rip..........he would probably get away with it too..........and he should never visit Brazil for any reason kids be damned........rip to Arturo Gatti

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I doubt Tom gets married again. I don't know how you trust anyone in Tom's position.

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really out here pretending like tom wasn't out here having boston bro's" freak off's" with affleck :mjpls:

ouzounianfull.jpg

Ex-Affleck nanny took private jet to Vegas with Ben and Tom Brady

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really can’t judge these situations

Because I feel us common people (for the most part) always side with the obvious

But like i always say, I worked in sports for the past 10+ years and I’ve seen things you could never imagine.

I can’t pick a side because I’ve seen “family men” to the media do some wild ass shyt. And I’ve seen thier wives become cheaters with trainers and party promoters no lie, but for the first few years they were regular women…then it’s like a switch hits and they had enough, and I’m watching SB MVPs wives sneak around with dudes who host hookah parties on the low

It’s really a case by case basis but that boy R Kelly really hit the nail on the head “when a women’s fed up” because man o man I’ve seen some fukkboy behavior

And I’ve seen some str8 freaks that’s unfortunate, but honestly it’s like 80/20 in my anecdotal world