Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only so many billionaires available 🤷🏾‍♀️

I think I mentioned this before. Legit supermodels, gorgeous actresses, etc move on to billionaires after divorcing.

I said Gisele would be moving on to a billionaire. Salma Hayek married a billionaire when she was older…etc.

If they aren’t legitimately crazy they’ll be aight.

And we already know Tom is going to get some 20 something chick and repeat the cycle. And if they split up his 2nd wife will move on to another older man for HER 2nd husband like Gisele.

This shyt is like clockwork at this point

But Manosphere said.......... :lolbron:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Single mom getting a billionaire:wow:
The Manosphore: who cares that Giselle Bunchen is a supermodel worth 400Ms, she’s just a 40+ single mom.
What type of man would want her now. Tom moving on to a younger woman in her field with nowhere NEAR her succes, he out here WINNING.

Meanwhile in reality: A multi billionaire (Jeffrey Soffer) scoops her up.

The Manosphere live so far removed from reality :russ::dead:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
But Manosphere said.......... :lolbron:
The women who understand keep it cute, keep it quiet and keep it moving :sas2:
If silly ass women want to listen to men shout on YouTube as opposed to getting in the line of sight of men who are too busy to be playing on the internet, sucks for them.

Legit watched all the men in my family work from home during covid. We had gatherings, and everyone showed up with their laptops checking into the office while kicking it with fam and friends. They don’t even know what this manosphere shyt is. I almost slipped up and mentioned something I heard online and my cousin looked at me like I was crazy. Men who are really outside ain’t on that shyt. They’re too busy making $ and dealing with their women. LOL

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The Manosphore: who cares that Giselle Bunchen is a supermodel worth 400Ms, she’s just a 40+ single mom.
What type of man would want her now. Tom moving on to a younger woman in her field with nowhere NEAR her succes, he out here WINNING.

Meanwhile in reality: A multi billionaire (Jeffrey Soffer) scoops her up.

The Manosphere live so far removed from reality :russ::dead:
She got a billionaire and Tom about to move with some 20 year old broke IG model

Looks like Giselle won lol

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
If silly ass women want to listen to men shout on YouTube as opposed to getting in the line of sight of men who are too busy to be playing on the internet, sucks for them.

Legit watched all the men in my family work from home during covid. We had gatherings, and everyone showed up with their laptops checking into the office while kicking it with fam and friends. They don’t even know what this manosphere shyt is. I almost slipped up and mentioned something I heard online and my cousin looked at me like I was crazy. Men who are really outside ain’t on that shyt. They’re too busy making $ and dealing with their women. LOL
A lot of the dating narratives online are exagerrated to hell

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

This is pure facts.

There is a complete contrast between online narratives and actual real life experiences

It’s hilarious

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Listen, I'm going to give you all some game. If a woman breaks up with you, she already has somebody lined up

She may or may not have cheated on you, but she has your replacement waiting in the wings
facts

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Seriously
This is pure facts.

There is a complete contrast between online narratives and actual real life experiences

It’s hilarious
Seriously! And I’m the FIRST one to tell girls not to screw around with the wrong kinda guy and get knocked up, but even then if a woman is actually attractive and her kids aren’t wild animals, I’m seeing THOSE chicks get chosen too! Especially if it’s a man with his own kids.

Like, these negros don’t live in reality. Ppl out here meeting and building and trying to make shyt happen.

Definitely don’t advocate for silly ass women, but women who actually keep themselves together, actually contribute to the world and aren’t out here selling their bodies to the highest bidder? Yea, they gon be aight lol

One guy in my family said all he dates are Black attorneys. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Been with his current lady for a few years. Divorced, a couple kids and booming career. I mentioned my millionaire uncle with a fly ass woman in her 50s: uber-successful woman who happens to be gorgeous.

When you’re actually around power players you see the women they take seriously. Not the little playthings who don’t get invited to the galas and family events. 🤷🏾‍♀️