Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

broller

Veteran
Daps

Apparently he deleted an old tweet from Feb 2022 where there was a video of Gisele and the trainer. She threw the trainer down and Brady joked he can't leave dishes in the sink anymore .

I guess he realized Gisele threw him down but the trainer was probably blowing her back out way back then.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:picard:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Dirty rotten bytch :scust:

My man Tom gotta get him the baddest supermodel whose still in her 20s & can pop out more Brady's

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Thats don soffer jit, dude literally drained the swamp and built the city of Aventura in Miami. Big time developer family. Pretty sure all the kids make business move$, I know Jeffry has some interest in club on south beach, Story nightclub (formerly known as Amnesia, the legendary parties breh:wow:) with one of biggest promoter in world..

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

My man Tom gotta get him the baddest supermodel whose still in her 20s & can pop out more Brady's
Robert-De-Niro.jpg

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Don't know where you're from, but in East Coast vernacular, it's nothing :dame: about calling someone your man

My man Beans killed that verse
My man Kobe went crazy on the Spurs last night
My man Tom is the GOAT
My man Denzel did his thing in Training Day

But I'mma let you cook bc you're prob a country bumpkin :mjlol:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Don't know where you're from, but in East Coast vernacular, it's nothing :dame: about calling someone your man

My man Beans killed that verse
My man Kobe went crazy on the Spurs last night
My man Tom is the GOAT
My man Denzel did his thing in Training Day

But I'mma let you cook bc you're prob a country bumpkin :mjlol:
I was fukkin with you appreciate the essay though :mjlol:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Only so many billionaires available 🤷🏾‍♀️

I think I mentioned this before. Legit supermodels, gorgeous actresses, etc move on to billionaires after divorcing.

I said Gisele would be moving on to a billionaire. Salma Hayek married a billionaire when she was older…etc.

If they aren’t legitimately crazy they’ll be aight.

And we already know Tom is going to get some 20 something chick and repeat the cycle. And if they split up his 2nd wife will move on to another older man for HER 2nd husband like Gisele.

This shyt is like clockwork at this point

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Tommie Lew still winning the battle, he got a better looking younger girl, that gotta hurt. Giselle getting with a richer dude not gonna hurt Tommie. Maybe if she was with some younger Brazilian Soccer Star, but they don't want her
That’s where you’re wrong. No one is tripping off the age of a man a woman is with.
It would’ve been a downgrade if Gisele actually got with that martial arts trainer (no offense to him). Gisele being with a richer man isn’t a loss in anyway.

You wouldn’t expect Brady to attach himself to an older woman- winning is getting with a younger woman.

So you wouldn’t expect Gisele to attach herself to a less successful man- winning is getting with a richer man.

She and Tom were superstars both at the top of their careers. That was a magical pairing. Sad it ended, but things happen.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps