Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Everything we see or hear about this divorce is fake AF. Brady bet the house on a shady crypto investment and LOST. Bigly. All this shyt is just damaged control Down to the extremely speedy divorce and the Giselle was just so angry he went back to the league narrative.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk? If u done with the bytch, why even waste brain cells worrying about this? My ex wife remarried last year and I don't give a fukk at all.
Yall nikkas try too hard. If it was just “till death do us part” a month ago then any nikka would feel a way to find out that she had homie in da cut. Plus they going thru a divorce and this could help him out there.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Again when you guys say "leaving his wife and kids at home to play football" yall give it the connotation like he is going off to World War 2 and they will never see him again, like he is hugging and kissing them and leaving them to fend for themselves. :heh:

Bro went to practice for a couple hours and was back home chillin MAJORITY of days. :myman:

This dont even include the fact that there is higher divorce rate for profesional athletes AFTER they retire to be with family. This is just a weird stance to take to hold it against a man to want to work and make it seem like if he is working he isnt part of his family.. Too many eyes on this story so truth will come out I bet, in due time
You’re delusional or minimizing the amount of time they spend at practice/work, and then endorsements etc.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re delusional or minimizing the amount of time they spend at practice/work, and then endorsements etc.
Tom Brady: Football gets my full attention, 7 days a week, 7-8 months a year. My family sacrifices a lot because of it and it’s tough on them.

The Coli: Brady work a couple hours a day on non game days, he’s chilling at home most of the time.

:unimpressed:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Everything we see or hear about this divorce is fake AF. Brady bet the house on a shady crypto investment and LOST. Bigly. All this shyt is just damaged control Down to the extremely speedy divorce and the Giselle was just so angry he went back to the league narrative.

Well

this is an interesting theory.